Klaas Jan Huntelaar (10 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
all they do is fuk up the market for the other major clubs who are sane enough to make realistic player valuations...and so many additions no matter how good the players are cannot be good for a club

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
all they do is fuk up the market for the other major clubs who are sane enough to make realistic player valuations...and so many additions no matter how good the players are cannot be good for a club
I agree. And even worse, they buys players which they don't need, and forget to buy type of players, which are actually good for them.

If Shuster can't get the best out of one of Saviola, Baptista, Robinho he really has no business coaching a team like Madrid. I am not a fan of Baptista, as he looses ball like drunken guy with fat pocket, but scoring has never been his problem, and he looks really sharp if couple of games I have seen him for Madrid and Brazil are anything to go by. And Robinho. What diamond crying out to be used properly by some creative manager. One trick pony? Maybe, but you wont know that until you give the kid consistent opportunity to play and an environment to succeed. Had Robinho joined Milan, good place for Brazilians, he would have become one of the best forward in the world IMO.

Lastly, their midfield. I don't know why they are selling Emerson for such miserly sum. Gago isnt anything he has been hyped up to be, and I am not too sure about Diarra; 20-23m on him was def. hefty. Beside, all their CMs are relatively young, they will need an experienced head like Emerson. Emerson might be mercenery, but you cant doubt his professionalism given his CV.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Send Palladino on loan.
Sign Huntelaar NOW.
juve have always used their loan or 50% polocies. they are good way not to loose players but i dont think loaning an important player is a good idea. it good for youngsters and second term players.

any who. IMO buy 50% of huntalaar now (9-10m)with an option to get him next season by the other 50%.
this way we will reserve him to come to juve for next season as well as dont jepordise the budget with the transfer fee and the wages. plus he will take only 10m of next year's budget which means more money for other transfers next season.
we will need him along with all other strikers to compete in europe but not this year (this one is for crisito, nocirino and palladino to rise)

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
Most of this situation is down to Schuster screwing up big time! I wonder how many people connected to Madrid wish (even secretly) Capello was still there even if they weren't happy with him either!

May be an off topic point but a bloody valid one!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i know, real mess up alot of thing and its because these twats overprice all players and give and extra 20mill when they sign someone.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I agree. And even worse, they buys players which they don't need, and forget to buy type of players, which are actually good for them.

If Shuster can't get the best out of one of Saviola, Baptista, Robinho he really has no business coaching a team like Madrid.
I agree with both of you, Clubs like Madrid and Man U fucked up the player prices, Shuster has Saviola, Baptista, Nistelrooy and Raul and still asks for more strikers, also ManU are looking for a new striker after Rooney's injury though they have very good strikers

But that's what big clubs do, the backup player should be as good as the starter, Barca bought Henry though they have the best attack in the world, Inter bought Chievo though they dont need him

While we think that Crisito, Andrade and Legro are enough for the defense, or DP and Trez is the strongest attack in the world :disagree:

any who. IMO buy 50% of huntalaar now (9-10m)with an option to get him next season by the other 50%.
this way we will reserve him to come to juve for next season as well as dont jepordise the budget with the transfer fee and the wages. plus he will take only 10m of next year's budget which means more money for other transfers next season.
Great Idea ya m3alem :thumbs:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)