Klaas Jan Huntelaar (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
option as passed. Arsenal made a bid earlier and they were told as FM says...hands off.

now that the option as passed everything as been set to 0 or maybe we have another option like we pay 2m ow for the option and 16 more next year with the player moving in 08.

Let's wait and see. I believe we can get him. A player of his caliber should be in a top European club, no offense to Ajax of course. (They are in the CL preliminaries).
id sooner he stayed at ajax and matured a bit more. I dont think he was ready for juve this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
id sooner he stayed at ajax and matured a bit more. I dont think he was ready for juve this season.
well yeah, especially when we absolutely need to finish top 4 and that's why we signed Trez because we know what he can do. The Hunter was a gamble for this year but we CAN'T let him go next season.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Huntelaar is the quality juve are missing upfront , with all the respect to trezeguet , i just don't think he still is the player he once was . I hope we get him next season although i doubt it , i have learnt to always give up hope on these promising players juve are linked to because we never seem to get them .

maybe a twist of fate might occur next season and we finally sign a hot prospect .

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Huntelaar is the quality juve are missing upfront , with all the respect to trezeguet , i just don't think he still is the player he once was . I hope we get him next season although i doubt it , i have learnt to always give up hope on these promising players juve are linked to because we never seem to get them .

maybe a twist of fate might occur next season and we finally sign a hot prospect .
R u for real???? on what basis did u reach this conclusion??? Trez is easily amongst the top 10 strikers in world football and JKH certainly has the right stuff but no way is he better than King David yet

he would be fabulous at Juventus but i see an English destination for him :(

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
R u for real???? on what basis did u reach this conclusion??? Trez is easily amongst the top 10 strikers in world football and JKH certainly has the right stuff but no way is he better than King David yet

on the basis that his performances over the last two years resemble nothing of the super striker he once was . No , he isn't in the top ten best strikers at the moment , he was , but isnt anymore.

Trez has reached his thirtees and its only normal for his form to deteriorate . It happens to everyone . Right now , huntelaar could probably give more than trezeguet , he's younger and is in way better form .

Im not saying trezeguet is bad , but he isn't the world-class striker he once was.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
did the form of players (off the top of my head) like Maldini, Cafu, Del Piero, Zidane, Costacurta, Van der Sar, Figo, Veron, Cannavaro, Thuram deteriorate?....its not like they turn into dust on their 30th birthday

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
did the form of players (off the top of my head) like Maldini, Cafu, Del Piero, Zidane, Costacurta, Van der Sar, Figo, Veron, Cannavaro, Thuram deteriorate?....its not like they turn into dust on their 30th birthday
I think you're having a hard time understanding the concept of "aging" as a player gets older his form DOES deteriorate . All these players you mentioned above have not gotten better , they aren't terrible , but they have gotten worse and its only normal .

Is del piero in the year 97 the same del piero in the year 2007 ? no , ofcourse not , you get older , you begin to lose your pace , form , fitness etc...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think you're having a hard time understanding the concept of "aging" as a player gets older his form DOES deteriorate . All these players you mentioned above have not gotten better , they aren't terrible , but they have gotten worse and its only normal .

Is del piero in the year 97 the same del piero in the year 2007 ? no , ofcourse not , you get older , you begin to lose your pace , form , fitness etc...
What does PACE have to do with a player's FORM??? and dont teach me about "concepts" when u r the 1 who decides how good/prestigious a club is by the size of their bank balance...

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
What does PACE have to do with a player's FORM??? and dont teach me about "concepts" when u r the 1 who decides how good/prestigious a club is by the size of their bank balance...
a player's form gets worse as he gets older , a player's pace is worse when he ages .
they aren't associated to each other , they are just associated to "aging"

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ok what was the age of the WC 2006 player of the tournament...i'll give u a hint he's French, bald and wears # 10

and how was his "form" in the above-mentioned tournament?

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
ok what was the age of the WC 2006 player of the tournament...i'll give u a hint he's French, bald and wears # 10

and how was his "form" in the above-mentioned tournament?
true , but that also backs up my point .
Zizou was on-form in the world cup , but can a few games in the world cup with an "older" zidane compare to remarkable years with the " younger " zidane when he was at juventus ?

Zidane will always be zidane , del piero will always be del piero but age really does a lot to a player there's no doubt about that .
Zidane just hit form in the best possible time , but compare that zidane again to the zidane in 98 who literally destroyed brazil .

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
ive watched huntelaar countless times, i dont remember actually watching him play without scoring a goal or even putting on a bad performance.
then you have not watch his bad games i see a lot of ajax games and in the dutch nt he doesn't play great i don't doubt at his potential but he plays just not good the last couple of months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)