Klaas Jan Huntelaar (3 Viewers)

Jun 7, 2003
I'd focus more in creativity. Bring in robben and others and then we'll see the likes of matri getting his tally up
robben is a dog, selfish whore is he. nobody likes him not even his hair. i bet he even cant fuck his wife motherfucking glass man. i read an article last week about bayern and this guy this motherfucking guy without hair, has no friends in the team. he once took the penalty from gomez and since then everyone avoids him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
robben is a dog, selfish whore is he. nobody likes him not even his hair. i bet he even cant fuck his wife motherfucking glass man. i read an article last week about bayern and this guy this motherfucking guy without hair, has no friends in the team. he once took the penalty from gomez and since then everyone avoids him.
:lol:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
robben is a dog, selfish $#@! is he. nobody likes him not even his hair. i bet he even cant $#@! his wife mother$#@! glass man. i read an article last week about bayern and this guy this mother$#@! guy without hair, has no friends in the team. he once took the penalty from gomez and since then everyone avoids him.
Sulli bro, i like him :D or let me say Holland need him alot to even make it through the next round!
Loved the part about his hair tho :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)