Kits at the World Cup (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What, are you homophobic? :D

Right now :tdown: But hopefully back to the top again :)
I know. You guys have had a terrible qualifying campaign, i watched a few of your matches, against Togo, against Cameroon. The very definition of under achieving, you guys have a terrible federation that makes the weirdest of decisions some times, which harms the NT a lot. The Federation should have done all it could to keep Badou Zaki. On their day, the Moroccan NT are easily the most entertaining team in the Arab world and i'd go as far as saying in Africa too.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Germanys Away Kit will be black :superhapp
I don't get why more teams don't go for black, it's fuckin the most badass shit ever.. remember our away kit in Serie B and 2001-02 season one (a.k.a. The Predator)? Damn, the Juve away jersey should always be either all black or all white. juvestore.com would freeze of all the demand, even non-juve fans would buy that shit, guaranteed. Fuckin idiots in charge, on all levels...

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Eℓvin;2430800 said:
I don't get why more teams don't go for black, it's fuckin the most badass shit ever.. remember our away kit in Serie B and 2001-02 season one (a.k.a. The Predator)? Damn, the Juve away jersey should always be either all black or all white. juvestore.com would freeze of all the demand, even non-juve fans would buy that shit, guaranteed. Fuckin idiots in charge, on all levels...
That away kit was greatness. You know what's worse about Germanys black kit? They decided to use white shorts:sergio:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
That away kit was greatness. You know what's worse about Germanys black kit? They decided to use white shorts:sergio:
I'll tell you what's worse about it, it's not fucking GREEN. WTF!? Seems they've forgotten the hand of friendship offered to them 65 years ago :stuckup: ganz informal as it was.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I know. You guys have had a terrible qualifying campaign, i watched a few of your matches, against Togo, against Cameroon. The very definition of under achieving, you guys have a terrible federation that makes the weirdest of decisions some times, which harms the NT a lot. The Federation should have done all it could to keep Badou Zaki. On their day, the Moroccan NT are easily the most entertaining team in the Arab world and i'd go as far as saying in Africa too.
Exactly. The Federation is filled with thiefs who only care about money and couldn't care less about the sporting matters.

To sum up, Fred thinks Morroco is the best NT in the Arab world when it comes to talent.
Well he is an intelligent man :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)