Kits at the World Cup (8 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Our home jersey is still not released... for crying out loud, what are they waiting for? Put it out there, start selling them damnit!

Apparently they'll release it April 29.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Our home jersey is still not released... for crying out loud, what are they waiting for? Put it out there, start selling them damnit!
Maybe they're still deciding on a colour :p

Are you a fan of the away jersey?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Maybe they're still deciding on a colour :p

Are you a fan of the away jersey?
:D

No, I don't really like the almost all white. That double 'V' in red and blue just remind me of Man Utd a bit too much. White doesn't suit us imo. I'll be ordering the new orange one soon as it comes out.

This

|
V

I dont like the away jersey, i would prefered black with orange stripes and the orange nike and knvb logo
:tup:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:D

No, I don't really like the almost all white. That double 'V' in red and blue just remind me of Man Utd a bit too much. White doesn't suit us imo. I'll be ordering the new orange one soon as it comes out.

This

|
V

I'm not a fan of the new away kit. The WC2006 away kit is by far my favorite football kit of all time

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm not a fan of the new away kit. The WC2006 away kit is by far my favorite football kit of all time

Though not a big fan of the nearly completely white jerseys, that one is much better than the new one.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the orange home jersey, as it's really the only jersey of choice, when you buy a Dutch NT one. It simply has to be " Oranje ".

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In regards to the Italy Kits. 2 things.

First the bad news: Those kits are disgustingly ugly.

Now the good news: The way they have been playing, we won't have to see them for very long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)