Kitchee - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by pembohong ] ++
Meow has posted these pics in Buffon Online forum. I hope it's okay with you Meow if I posted them here. ;)
There are more. I actually touched Ale and got his autograph at the airport. For reports...pleases go HERE

ANd some updates on that Asia trip thread too:

Non-professional comments

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
:fero:

You touched Ale and gave him your card?! What did you write on the card? Which part of him did you touch? :D

Lucky bastard! Any pics?! :D

Btw, I didn't know that you're a girl. :flirt:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Read the story I posted on Buffononline...

I touched his hands...his fingers..and his father's ring...

I called his name and he walked towards me and gave me an autograph...

The card was a wedding card, with messages from Buffononline members pasted inside. :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I got pics....still in the camera...need to develop them first.

I used almost 10 rolls of film this weekend!

arc

Mar 11, 2004
the curse of hong kong, real madrid, milan and man utd visited hong kong last few days, and they all got beaten, the following season, they are all empty handed... im seriously worried about juventus now

arc

Mar 11, 2004
del piero, trezegoal, nedved and co were in dragon i the night after the match, a top club in hong kong. trezegoal and nedved left early but del piero stayed til 2am with a blonde haha

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i m pretty sure, if the members of the forum would have to pick between you and me, most of them would pick me
Are you joking, this has to be one of the most stupid statements ever in this forum.

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

It's not his fault, he's just responding to the dumbass comments people make to overrate Del Piero. He can say what he wants! All I see here is people not talking about Del Piero reasonbly and others trying to prove them wrong. Rather stupid if you ask me.
And what comment was that?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
del piero, trezegoal, nedved and co were in dragon i the night after the match, a top club in hong kong. trezegoal and nedved left early but del piero stayed til 2am with a blonde haha
haha, thats my Captain :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

The card was a wedding card, with messages from Buffononline members pasted inside. :D
Haha I love reading those stories of fans meeting the players :D:cool:

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

:touched::cheesy:

I'm curious: can you post at least a couple of messages that were written in the card? Please, please, please, please, please!!!! :angel:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
Nuh...the truth is...this blond girl kept bugging Ale in the club.

Ale did left later than Trez and nedved but he didn't leave WITH the blond. The boss of that night club sent Ale back to the hotel (alone) and there were fans waiting for him outside the hotel for him So he stopped and autographed for them for quite a while. He wasn't with any girls.

Next time you gonna tall a story, pls provide the ending as well. It's not nice you try to defame our captain like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)