Kitchee - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I have plenty more of these phots....from the training session and the match. I've taken the films to the shop to convert them to digital. I will post them on Buffononline later and I'll post the link here when they are ready.....*)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

Nuh...the truth is...this blond girl kept bugging Ale in the club.

Ale did left later than Trez and nedved but he didn't leave WITH the blond. The boss of that night club sent Ale back to the hotel (alone) and there were fans waiting for him outside the hotel for him So he stopped and autographed for them for quite a while. He wasn't with any girls.

Next time you gonna tall a story, pls provide the ending as well. It's not nice you try to defame our captain like that.
im not tryin to say anything dude, im just happy to see del piero havin fun in my home town :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
im not tryin to say anything dude, im just happy to see del piero havin fun in my home town
And if you are a local you should know that the boss of that night club has a habit of inviting every bloody celebrity who come to HK to visit his club.

Last time Real Madrid REALLY had FUN there.

I guess Juve only had drinks and stuff. No fooling arounds.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++

And if you are a local you should know that the boss of that night club has a habit of inviting every bloody celebrity who come to HK to visit his club.

Last time Real Madrid REALLY had FUN there.

I guess Juve only had drinks and stuff. No fooling arounds.
i go to there sometimes too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)