Kingsley Coman (17 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Coman 24 years old is starter at Bayern while Benatia is milking camels with Mario in the middle of the desert. This deal was a mess from the start, well done Bayern.
The best indicator is that Coman with his injuries is still there and Benatia as you said, it's out after a weird soap opera with our coach

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Coman 24 years old is starter at Bayern while Benatia is milking camels with Mario in the middle of the desert. This deal was a mess from the start, well done Bayern.
This deal was great for us back then.

He's nothing but an injury prone pace merchant with a terrible haircut anyway. Didn't miss out on this one. They sign Sane and his ass gets sold...And probably to us, knowing our management. Like buying one garbage winger from them wasn't enough.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This deal was great for us back then.

He's nothing but an injury prone pace merchant with a terrible haircut anyway. Didn't miss out on this one. They sign Sane and his ass gets sold...And probably to us, knowing our management. Like buying one garbage winger from them wasn't enough.
Most of the wingers are injury prone.
Robben, Dembele, Coman, Costa, Neymar, Sane, probably missed some and there will be some exceptions. I dont know why but maybe it is because of their weight and speed.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I didn't really bring this tweet up to say or indicate Coman was a vital player in the titles, only that it's impressive with such a winning CV in the age of only 24.

Personally I don't really rate him as well but can't ignore he won a hell of a lot of titles already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)