Kingsley Coman (22 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Im hearing that Bayern might sell him in the summer to epl. So thats PSG, Juventus, Bayern and possibly epl club and he is not even 21 yet. He will be in China by mid 20s and retire before 30 lol.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In Universe where Shiterling worth 65 million.
sterling is english, and pl clubs always overpay for english players. pl implemented a similar 17+8 squad rule as uefa or italian clubs (17+4+4), so decent/good english (or pl grown) players are obviously overrated compared to non homegrown players. you could never sell coman for 56m, only because he's not english enough (and of course not good enough) for that kind of money.

selling coman, an unproven, one-dimensional, physically meh winger for 28m is actually a good deal, even now, when chinese league inflated prices like crazy.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He's being injured most part of the season and for a player base on pace is hard to get back on track.

For all those who say Sterling is twice the player Coman is I guess they never saw any of them playing, even Sane looks like Alexis Sanchez next to Sterling

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He's being injured most part of the season and for a player base on pace is hard to get back on track.

For all those who say Sterling is twice the player Coman is I guess they never saw any of them playing, even Sane looks like Alexis Sanchez next to Sterling
Not saying he is twice the player, but he accomplished much more at the age of 19/20 than Coman ever did. Injuries or not. And yes, I've seen Sterling play. Not worth the money paid for him, but certainly a better player.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Based on what? You can't just say "EPL". What has he done to even come remotely close to justifying 56 million? And I don't want to hear about Raheem Sterling and his 65 million pricetag. He accomplished a hell of a lot more than Coman did at this age.
:lol:

Coman is not worth 56m but we will milk out every penny if bayern don't take their option to buy.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
The only thing he has going for him is pace. And that doesn't help much in Serie A. I think we would be lucky if we would get the 21 mil from Bayern. He has been ravaged by injuries all season and there is no guarantee he will be back to last season's form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)