Kingsley Coman (26 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Was destined to be bigger than del piero here, but ill gadly accept the money.

We basically traded ratman for pjaca.

Superb business

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bayern 'taking time' over Coman

by Football Italia

k
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said Bayern Munich “will take our time” deciding whether to buy Kingsley Coman from Juventus.

The young French talent arrived in June 2015 on a two-year loan worth €7m with option to buy for another €21m.

“As of today our intention is to activate the option, but we still have time to think about it, as it won’t expire until April,” Bayern director Rummenigge told Bild.

“The lad has been convincing, but last season did better than this one, as he was affected by injuries.”

Juventus got Coman as a free agent from Paris Saint-Germain, so a sale at €30m would be a massive profit.

The 20-year-old is yet to find the net or provide an assist this season in nine competitive appearances.

----

Sure take your time, otherwise his going to EPL.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I doubt anyone would pay over 15 mil for him.
His only asset is his speed...
Lol we we will get nearly 30m for him pre-determined, if Bayern give us back, he will easily be able to be sold for atleast 30m for any EPL side, thats despite being injury plagued this year. Otherwise this is the kind of young talent we could even ask 40m for, as said, again EPL. Pretty sure Livepool, Arsenal and et al would die to have him.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I would be happy if Bayern activates the buying clause. Otherwise we must sell him since I don't want him to enter Vinovo at all after what he said about us and celebrating when he scores against us.Get the fuck out of him from us.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I'd welcome him, thing is we've got Pjaca in case we switch to winger formation. So again, he has no starting place in the squad. I rate Pjaca higher tbh, potential-wise that is.

Then again, I've only seen Coman once in a winger formation (the infamous bayern game).

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd welcome him, thing is we've got Pjaca in case we switch to winger formation. So again, he has no starting place in the squad. I rate Pjaca higher tbh, potential-wise that is.

Then again, I've only seen Coman once in a winger formation (the infamous bayern game).
Coman is a right winger, that wing is occupied by two superior players in Dybala and Cuadrado, possibly Berardi too. Besides Coman has burned all bridges with Juve

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Well currently he is still not fit enough to play for Bayern...then he has to get games from Robben in order to prove he's worth the 20 mil.
Hard task at hand in my opinion.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

He has been showed his worth and i'm pretty sure that he will continue to his progress in future.no doubt he is a word class winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)