Kingsley Coman (25 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Too early to say, only 20 years old. Besides if we look in our own backyard Dybala wasn't doing that great until the last 2 matches either...
I honestly haven't seen much of Coman at Bayern, all i knew is that he was starting with Costa and it pissed me off. You're right though, he's still super young.

I never doubted Dybala one bit this season, the man been dropping deep to partake in the buildup play because our midfield was/is sorely lacking.

Dybala will win the world cup for Argentina AFTER Messi retires, Higuain will partner him at 36 with a beer belly.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's a sure thing he went to the best team he could to fulfill his potential, Bayern is a dream for wingers.

But I think injuries have been set him back so far, he hasnt played much so far I guess. So it's surprising to hear this, specially given Robben and Ribery age.

I still think they will sign the guy. If they don't, excellent for us. Coman is not a phenomenon, but he looks intelligent to me and can use both feet, that's fundamental for his position.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's really ideal for us if they don't decide to sign him (get 8m for loan and get top quality talent back?) , but they aren't stupid enough to not to.

I haven't seen him or them this season, but a 20 year old being inconsistent in sophomore season, with a new coach /system, isn't unusual.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
BM is out of form. IMO only Ribery and Alaba are.una good level right now but I think that may be part of the plan cuz last Pep Seasons the Team always hit their summit level between Nov-Feb... Anyways, BM isn't playing in a high level right now, no just Coman

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If Bayern dont take their option. I would be the first to welcome him. However I dont see Bayern not taking their option despite Bild coming out with their nonsense.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If Bayern dont take their option. I would be the first to welcome him. However I dont see Bayern not taking their option despite Bild coming out with their nonsense.
Bild is a bullshit newspaper, but they usually know their stuff when it comes to football and especially Bayern.

I wouldn't want him back btw. He's made for EPL football. Pacy and brainless.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It's really ideal for us if they don't decide to sign him (get 8m for loan and get top quality talent back?) , but they aren't stupid enough to not to.

I haven't seen him or them this season, but a 20 year old being inconsistent in sophomore season, with a new coach /system, isn't unusual.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Pjaca, Pjanic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Coman

Even if we are an italian team with an italian coach, playing sort of italian minded. Thats bound to be loads of fun

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How many times it needs to be said that Dybala would be wasted as a winger. Would you play DP or Baggio on wing?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
He will not play winger like Cuadrado. He will be roaming the area , dropping back to pick balls on the midfield if needed, with emphasis on cuttin in and scoring like he always does. Not hugging to the line and throwin crosses only

You dont need to be rigid.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bild is a bull$#@! newspaper, but they usually know their stuff when it comes to football and especially Bayern.

I wouldn't want him back btw. He's made for EPL football. Pacy and brainless.
To be honest, im also really in doubt with Coman.

He surely got the pace, but i think he lacks the cleverness in he´s game. That said, he still got the age to prove me and others wrong, and what he did in late 2015 and first half of 2016 was really good for such a young player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)