Kingsley Coman (16 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Coman on his assist to Müller's goal against Juve: "It was the most beautiful moment I’ve ever had as a professional footballer."

Damn I hate him so f* much
Eat shit and die, you cockroach (not you DeviAngel).

Why? For saying that alone? It's literally the most decisive play in his career so far. He saved his team with 1 minute left to being terminated.
:inter:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would feel more betrayed by Vidal who was huge influence for us and who we got attached to after half a decade. But this kid was basically a passenger in our squad last season, no real time to grow attached or detest. We didn't have plans for him and he didn't want to stay and wait for his chance. So we parted. No real history or much room for strong sentiments imo.

See his comment as a football fan and not someone eager to find reasons to hate. It's literally the best moment in his career because he decided or created a goal in a huge game in last minute. Goes without saying it's very special moment for him, as it would be for any player.

What burns is that we had such a gem and we let him go, to a better team and direct rival and that utlimately he punished us and he is happy as hell because he was right to leave us and enjoy success in the end.

Now he is letting the world know that he loves bayern and that his decition was right.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That rat tail coming out the side of his neck is a travesty, even worse than anything he could say about Juve. Shave that shit ASAP, Kingsley it's fucking awful.

definitely not Stilo Juve

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@lgorTudor :touched:
Wenn der nicht in höchstem Tempo kommen kann, geht gar nichts! Okay, das ist nicht erst seit heute bekannt. Aber an so Tagen wie heute fällt es eben besonders auf.
Sein Problem ist weder die fehlende Athletik noch die fehlende Reife oder Spielintelligenz - er ist technisch einfach nicht gut.
Ich fand ihn überragend. Nicht vom Spiel her, gar nicht. Aber der wird 50min von Filipe Luis abgekocht, sieht kein Land, gewinnt gefühlt keinen Zweikampf. Aber er resigniert nicht

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Comanle says anyone would like to play in EPL

"For the next 3 seasons i see myself at Bayern. But my career has just begun and you never know. England has a league everyone would want to play in."
Ruthless. He's warning bayern, letting em know that he'll bounce after he gets his titles and medals. :touched:
Il nuevo Zlatan.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Coman is a very good winger. His mentality however doesnt suit juventus.

He'll be a very good player somewhere else. We shouldnt care.
I don't care about how he does with them. I know he didn't have a place in this Juve due to his position, but any Juve fan would care if all he does is speak shit about us, unless you are Osman who is always on a high horse and the voice of reason of course.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't care about how he does with them. I know he didn't have a place in this Juve due to his position, but any Juve fan would care if all he does is speak shit about us, unless you are Osman who is always on a high horse and the voice of reason of course.
Who is on a high horse you thin dicked malaka. He literally didnt say anything about us. He said the assist/goal in thegame is the biggiest moment in his career, its true. What does it have to do with objectivity or whatever if you simply acknowledge its actually normal statement and completely true, not only because it was a big game/moment vs another big club but because his career is fairly new too.

I reserve outrage when he or anyone else actually says anything shit about us (like that fucktard Maradona). Not everyone has to be so insecure and think skinned that you find huge insult in trivial comments. Nor should everyone try to hold passerby players like this to some lofty standard or attachment. He was with us 1 year and left. Who cares if he likes the club or not, just some young player looking for best career opportunities and he found it with this move.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Honestly Lichtsteiner is still hard to put up with at times despite being Juventino.

But I know what you mean. For example I'm pretty sure I would hated Chiellini if he wasn't our player. Most neutral fans I know (regular fans, not anti Juve ones) can't stand his diving antics / brutish tackles.
Really?

Chiellini is actually one of the few Italian players that English/British fans seem to love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)