Kingsley Coman (26 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Coman was signed approximately 10 days prior to Allegri being hired. So, Conte was still the manager at the time that Coman was signed.

Someone please tell me how many times Conte used Wingers? And if someone tries to say that Coman is not a RWB, if that is the case, then why sign him, even if it was a practically free transfer?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow scored a goal after coming on as a late sub against tired defense in +100th minute of the game. Pretty certain if this guy started the game hed be invisible.

- - - Updated - - -

The second line :tup:
And I'm pretty certain that if he came on for us and did what he did in his 60 minutes, that the LAST thing that you would say is "wow scored a goal after coming on as a late sub against a tired defense"

And please tell me when a sub in the 60th minute is considered a late sub

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Coman was signed approximately 10 days prior to Allegri being hired. So, Conte was still the manager at the time that Coman was signed.

Someone please tell me how many times Conte used Wingers? And if someone tries to say that Coman is not a RWB, if that is the case, then why sign him, even if it was a practically free transfer?

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm pretty certain that if he came on for us and did what he did in his 60 minutes, that the LAST thing that you would say is "wow scored a goal after coming on as a late sub against a tired defense"

And please tell me when a sub in the 60th minute is considered a late sub
You're right, I wouldn't say that, since he wouldn't score a goal and neither would he have a decent game as a SS. :p

To the above, Coman was seen as a SS here not as a winger.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You're right, I wouldn't say that, since he wouldn't score a goal and neither would he have a decent game as a SS. :p

To the above, Coman was seen as a SS here not as a winger.
But he would have been exactly the type of player that we could have used, especially in the open style of CL football.

And if he was indeed seen as a SS, well, how many times have all of us here been saying this season that Dybala needs a break? Even without the gift of hindsight, I think that anyone could have seen that coming.

Now, with the gift of hindsight, him being here, with all of those injuries to the midfield that we have seen, would have been a great opportunity to use a 3 man front line, with him as one of the Wing Forwards.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
But he would have been exactly the type of player that we could have used, especially in the open style of CL football.

And if he was indeed seen as a SS, well, how many times have all of us here been saying this season that Dybala needs a break? Even without the gift of hindsight, I think that anyone could have seen that coming.

Now, with the gift of hindsight, him being here, with all of those injuries to the midfield that we have seen, would have been a great opportunity to use a 3 man front line, with him as one of the Wing Forwards.
The real question is what happens at the end of the loan do we take him back or sell?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
That's what I'm asking. What do we think Juventus will do, me I think they will sell unless he goes completely off next year as well
Mate, Bayern have an option to buy and they will do it no matter what. Coman already is a player EPL teams would pay 50mil+ for. Even if Bayern don't want him (unlikely) they will give us our peanuts and cash in big.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Mate, Bayern have an option to buy and they will do it no matter what. Coman already is a player EPL teams would pay 50mil+ for. Even if Bayern don't want him (unlikely) they will give us our peanuts and cash in big.
See I had forgotten this. Thank you. Do we know what the buyout is?

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, it's out of our hands. It's up to Bayern and Coman
Sorry bro being out if the loop and not on here anywhere near as often I forget certain things

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
But we don't use wingers.
Bayern have used Coman in 3-5-2 most of the time. It's just that their 3-5-2 is a little different but he can be used as LWB under certain circumstances. With Sandro and Coman for the left flank we'd have the needed tactical variety and quality depth, after Evra is gone. But this ship has sailed now

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Coman as a LWB?

That would never happen in Serie A.
Oh noez, Hellas might outcounter us over his side :scared:

First game of the season, 0-1 vs Udinese. Max plays Coman as SS in a 3-5-2. I will never forget OR FORGIVE (/badass) this tactical failure. I understand why he wanted to gtfo after this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)