Kingsley Coman (12 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Days after offloading him, we starting playing the scheme that really fits him, for the first time since he got here.

That was retarded as hell from Marotta.
1. He could develop yeah, but his chance is not high if you look at percentage of potential young players that transform into good professional player
2. If he rotten in our bench, who is going to give us 20 mil, you? :lol: and we are not giving him away, we have loan fee and sum fee if Bayern decides to buy him
3. Please consider to apply for Juventus's general director position, I think Agnelli is going to fire Beppe really soon

1. nah
2. no.
3 niet!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Allergi yes, because he has to find a place for Marchisio to play in our team, to please our Italian fan. Beppe in the other hand is having no trouble keeping Marchisio around, good shirt sale, expansion of Italian fan base and commercial deals. I also enjoy his advertisement lately where he invited Juventus players to his house, only Padoin showed up cause other useful players have to train and contribute for this team apparently.
:lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Allergi yes, because he has to find a place for Marchisio to play in our team, to please our Italian fan. Beppe in the other hand is having no trouble keeping Marchisio around, good shirt sale, expansion of Italian fan base and commercial deals. I also enjoy his advertisement lately where he invited Juventus players to his house, only Padoin showed up cause other useful players have to train and contribute for this team apparently.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:rofl:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ka-Ching. €28m for the French Giovinco, best money we ever made.

Kummat me phaggots
Giovinco was playing for Empoli when he was 19.

Not exactly first team Bundesliga and CL football, now is it. And Giovinco was about as close to making his Senior National Team at the age of 19 as you and I were.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Not exactly first team Bundesliga and CL football, now is it. And Giovinco was about as close to making his Senior National Team at the age of 19 as you and I were.
:agree:

Such a silly comparison. Coman was just named in the CL team of the week. Something Gio couldn't coe close to pulling off in the prime of his career.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Empoli and BM, Giovinco and Coman... are you for real?... This could be our new henry deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)