Kingsley Coman (8 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He may well become a WC winger (which I doubt) be there's no guarantee that he would reach that potential here.

Many much more proven players have failed at certain clubs and shinned at others when suited to their system.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
:lol: Everyone would do great in Bayern.

You know, as a young kid with potential, there's absolutely no pressure to perform at a small club like Bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

:facepalm: - different positions. Coman plays in a spot where he needs to be getting assists, beating players and maybe even scoring goals.

Vidal is meant to dominate the midfield, and that's exactly what he does. Anything else is a bonus.
Exactly. There's not any pressure to shine every single game if you r in BM. Anyone could do It.

Vidal is allowing to pep to use a lot more often the 4-1-4-1 with coman-muller-robben-costa + lewandowsky... That's the impact Vidal has in that Team, he is the only one that might give some balance to that everyone attack system... Pep tried last year and didn't work at all

I suggest this #Coman-sucks-thank-god-we-got-5m this year+2m next year+21 in two years

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So guys, how is pogba playing at juventus without pirlo, vidal and tevez, compared to when they were here ?

Bayern is filled with players that carry the team. BUT, Coman is exactly the type of player they needed for that position, so he fits in perfect.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So guys, how is pogba playing at juventus without pirlo, vidal and tevez, compared to when they were here ?

Bayern is filled with players that carry the team. BUT, Coman is exactly the type of player they needed for that position, so he fits in perfect.
So in other words, Bayern Munich had a position of need, did their homework, targeted the player they wanted, and acquired him in a deal that for a club of their financial might is a no lose situation for them.

What a concept. And as far as this whole "Players to carry the team" reasoning. He still has to go out there and prove his worth. Bayern aren't going to just throw anyone out there. And if numbers don't lie, then he has already proven his worth to that club, and they got themselves a player with the potential to be the heir apparent to either Robben or Ribeiry. For a total of 28 million, by the time he turns 21. If he projects out the way he has been so far in his tenure, that is an absolute bargain for Bayern.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So in other words, Bayern Munich had a position of need, did their homework, targeted the player they wanted, and acquired him in a deal that for a club of their financial might is a no lose situation for them.

What a concept. And as far as this whole "Players to carry the team" reasoning. He still has to go out there and prove his worth. Bayern aren't going to just throw anyone out there. And if numbers don't lie, then he has already proven his worth to that club, and they got themselves a player with the potential to be the heir apparent to either Robben or Ribeiry. For a total of 28 million, by the time he turns 21. If he projects out the way he has been so far in his tenure, that is an absolute bargain for Bayern.
Bayern did their homework yeah, and very good.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Bayern did their homework yeah, and very good.
And we clearly fuked it up.

I dont care if he fits like a glove there...and i care is that Juventus shouldnt have gifted him as easily knowing full well he could develop into a good asset in case we used another system. Now we play morata on the left wing.

He could have rotten in our bench...but the important thing was to have him as much as we could until we could make use of him in some way.... not giving away a very young and promising winger...which is a position we lack.

No matter what..we should have added a buyback clause at the very least. Pretty amateurish from Beppe.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Then what happened to Vidal? His stats are getting schooled by Coman's by comparison. Are we saying Coman is twice as good as Vidal now?
don't know about that, better check latest version of football manager. that is how the professionals evaluate talents i learned here.

Jan 5, 2011
And we clearly fuked it up.

I dont care if he fits like a glove there...and i care is that Juventus shouldnt have gifted him as easily knowing full well he could develop into a good asset in case we used another system. Now we play morata on the left wing.

He could have rotten in our bench...but the important thing was to have him as much as we could until we could make use of him in some way.... not giving away a very young and promising winger...which is a position we lack.

No matter what..we should have added a buyback clause at the very least. Pretty amateurish from Beppe.
1. He could develop yeah, but his chance is not high if you look at percentage of potential young players that transform into good professional player
2. If he rotten in our bench, who is going to give us 20 mil, you? :lol: and we are not giving him away, we have loan fee and sum fee if Bayern decides to buy him
3. Please consider to apply for Juventus's general director position, I think Agnelli is going to fire Beppe really soon

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1. He could develop yeah, but his chance is not high if you look at percentage of potential young players that transform into good professional player
2. If he rotten in our bench, who is going to give us 20 mil, you? :lol: and we are not giving him away, we have loan fee and sum fee if Bayern decides to buy him
3. Please consider to apply for Juventus's general director position, I think Agnelli is going to fire Beppe really soon
Plus, Beppe and Allegri are being dragged down by Marchisio. Once Marchisio retires, we will truly see how amazing Beppe is.

Jan 5, 2011
Plus, Beppe and Allegri are being dragged down by Marchisio. Once Marchisio retires, we will truly see how amazing Beppe is.
Allergi yes, because he has to find a place for Marchisio to play in our team, to please our Italian fan. Beppe in the other hand is having no trouble keeping Marchisio around, good shirt sale, expansion of Italian fan base and commercial deals. I also enjoy his advertisement lately where he invited Juventus players to his house, only Padoin showed up cause other useful players have to train and contribute for this team apparently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)