Kingsley Coman (8 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In 2013, Bayern Munchen absolutely humiliated barcelona in their own stadium. Comming from a 4-1 in germany.
Van buyten is a crappy defender, prone to mistakes. Boateng is better, but not that good either. Both played the entire game in spain. But 12/13 bayern was the best team of the past decade, with an impossibly good organisation.
Current bayern is significantly less good, like every current team. But offensively they remain top3 in europe, and their gameplan is to completely domminate the opponent. So yeah, Coman should do well, he's surrounded by players who carry the team.

Having that said, its time some people get over it and let go, untill guardiola is gone, and we can appreciate our german counterpart again.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In 2013, Bayern Munchen absolutely humiliated barcelona in their own stadium. Comming from a 4-1 in germany.
Van buyten is a crappy defender, prone to mistakes. Boateng is better, but not that good either. Both played the entire game in spain. But 12/13 bayern was the best team of the past decade, with an impossibly good organisation.
Current bayern is significantly less good, like every current team. But offensively they remain top3 in europe, and their gameplan is to completely domminate the opponent. So yeah, Coman should do well, he's surrounded by players who carry the team.

Having that said, its time some people get over it and let go, untill guardiola is gone, and we can appreciate our german counterpart again.
4-0

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
According to a lot of guys here, I could shine in BM...

Stop the nonsense, the kid is great, BM fuck us and we know Beppe had worst summer in his time here. Let's move on

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Then what happened to Vidal? His stats are getting schooled by Coman's by comparison. Are we saying Coman is twice as good as Vidal now?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
According to a lot of guys here, I could shine in BM...

Stop the nonsense, the kid is great, BM $#@! us and we know Beppe had worst summer in his time here. Let's move on
:lol: Everyone would do great in Bayern.

You know, as a young kid with potential, there's absolutely no pressure to perform at a small club like Bayern.

- - - Updated - - -

Then what happened to Vidal? His stats are getting schooled by Coman's by comparison. Are we saying Coman is twice as good as Vidal now?
:facepalm: - different positions. Coman plays in a spot where he needs to be getting assists, beating players and maybe even scoring goals.

Vidal is meant to dominate the midfield, and that's exactly what he does. Anything else is a bonus.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
mom at whoscored and at squawka. good riddance.

btw what guardiola did yesterday was pretty unusual: he played with two left wingers, both coman and douglas costa started the match.

querns

Sep 25, 2009
Bayern fan here.

Of course Coman makes mistakes and has to improve his decision making, but for a player his age what he's showing at this level is amazing. He fits the system like a glove. He's everything we hoped Götze and Shaqiri to be who proved that not everyone shines on this team.

While this one is a steal for us, I think you guys made a solid piece of business selling Vidal for 40M. 28, knee problems, all the trips to South America, I don't think he's got a lot of years left at the top level. It all evens out I guess.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bayern fan here.

Of course Coman makes mistakes and has to improve his decision making, but for a player his age what he's showing at this level is amazing. He fits the system like a glove. He's everything we hoped Götze and Shaqiri to be who proved that not everyone shines on this team.

While this one is a steal for us, I think you guys made a solid piece of business selling Vidal for 40M. 28, knee problems, all the trips to South America, I don't think he's got a lot of years left at the top level. It all evens out I guess.
:tup: agree on both

Coman indeed fits the system like a glove. Bayern creates a lot of space on the wings with their gameplan and Coman very often receives the ball with a lot of space on his side going 1on1 against a slower player (hes extremely fast so he can run by almost anyone), which he exploits greatly so far. i love Coman but if he stayed at Juve, even if he played in his "favorite" position (we played 4-3-3 a lot this season so he would get his chances), he wouldnt get the space and freedom he is getting now, and his stats wouldnt be like this. i believe he still would develop into a great player but not as fast growing as he is at Bayern.

as for Vidal, i also agree. he reached his peak already (August 2013-January 2014), then got injured and hasnt come close to that level since. we probably could have got 55-60M for him a summer earlier, but he was a starter in a CL final reaching side later so its not a big deal. even at his current level, i think he can contribute greatly for this Bayern if used correctly, especially in CL later stages vs the top teams where Bayern lacked a player like him last season

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bayern fan here.

:tup: :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)