Kingsley Coman (27 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Him and douglas costa are leading the assists in bayern, and he already scored 2 goals.

How can Juve be so inept?
we had to make room for mighty zaza

- - - Updated - - -

Many football fans take their opinions from tournaments and video game ratings, what happens over a season they don't really care about, because ultimately who is watching leagues consecutively? Even most journalists don't.
i see you haven't met osman and rakib

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he was at any other club in Germany do you think he would be producing the same numbers?
Maybe not, but that doesnt take away from him his talent.

he is way more talented than zaza, he has clear eye for assists and let us play 433, which we are using more this season.

His loan is a total ineptitude.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maybe not, but that doesnt take away from him his talent.

he is way more talented than zaza, he has clear eye for assists and let us play 433, which we are using more this season.

His loan is a total ineptitude.
We are using a 433 because of injuries most likely IMO. We have been backed into a corner tactically off and on this season because of the amount of injuries.

I don't think he would be doing as well if he didn't have a WC lewandoski, or surrounded by he talent they have there.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We are using a 433 because of injuries most likely IMO. We have been backed into a corner tactically off and on this season because of the amount of injuries.

I don't think he would be doing as well if he didn't have a WC lewandoski, or surrounded by he talent they have there.
Look how Hernanes is shining with all the world-class players he's playing with here.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
They just showed the chance where a cross comes to Coman and he tries to volley it missing the ball and the ball hitting the foot he stood on. Pathetic.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's a silly argument... It would apply for messi, cr7, lewan and kewp going forever... Best players play in best teams. That's it

- - - Updated - - -
So you compared Coman to Messi & Ronaldo?

There are plenty of great players that never played for Barcelona, Madrid or Bayern. Likewise, by your "silly" argument then Shaqiri must be one of the best players.

Got it. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that makes Khedira one of the "best players" then too, right?

And to think he was free. :touched:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Shut up about Coman already. He's gone.

Some posters here are like the stereotypical nagging wives who have to remind us about the time we forgot to pick up the milk every time we go to the grocery store from now until the end of time.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Some posters here are like the stereotypical nagging wives who have to remind us about the time we forgot to pick up the milk every time we go to the grocery store from now until the end of time.
:D

I think he will prove to be too timid for a big team eventually anyway.

EyeC_U

Jan 10, 2015

Swag honey, for the 97964846949th time you forgot to pick up the peanut butter :D

Yeah, seriously people should forget about Comanle and stop bringing up Vidal, Tevez and co in the other players' threads and specially the marotta thread.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I really don't get the total butthurt over this guy. Sure he may yet end up being another Henry, but we're faaaaar from that yet. It's not like he wasn't given playing time here, he was, he just didn't deliver as much as we wanted. People are acting like he was a Tevez type of player for us for us and we let him go. That was not the case.

As for his performances at Bayern, the kid is doing good but not like he's a protagonist for them, or someone who revitalized the team or became a key player. TBH, playing for this machinery that is Bayern in a league that is their bitch, is not that difficult and Coman is not setting that league alight. He has 2 goals and 2 assists over the course of the season, he's far from being a key player for them. So far he's filling holes but we'll see how he's gonna start when Robben, Ribery and Gotze get full fitness.

I've watched 7 games from Bayern this year and I still don't see a player who would have influenced our performances this year for the better. All I see is a guy who's fit in well in a very dominating team, not a difference maker. Coman at this Bayern is one player, Coman at our Juventus is a whole different thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)