Kingsley Coman (28 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Losing Coman really doesnt bother me he did little to nothing to impress me while her. If he actually turns out to be world class then il worry but for now i dont know why people give a shit even Giovonco was better than him at his age.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But of those top clubs, how often did he break into the lineup?
I didn't say he has, but Gio was in youth level until after teenage years. While with this kid PSG got angry about losing him and wanted him for main squad, we deemed him good enough to use as 18 year old for our senior team, and Bayern just took him for eventually big sum. Not saying he achieved much yet, but still teenager and litterally Gio in same age wasn't seen as good enough for big boys football yet.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We had an amazing first team squad when Gio was in the youth team though. The best in Europe maybe better than Bayerns squad now and better than ours and PSGs current squad

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My point was to raise that I give more credit to a performer at a lower-level club (e.g., Berardi) than a non-starter at a top-level club (e.g., Coman).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People take his age for granted. How many 18-19 years old start for top teams.

And didn't dispute that Greg, only the notion that someone who played youth footie until loaned to Empoli when he was like 21 (went there as 20, but took late into first season to become starter) was better in same age then Coman is weird point.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
People take his age for granted. How many 18-19 years old start for top teams.

And didn't dispute that Greg, only the notion that someone who played youth footie until loaned to Empoli when he was like 21 (went there as 20, but took late into first season to become starter) was better in same age then Coman is weird point.
Coman wouldnt of made it into our first team squad either in 2006 and imo would be better off being loaned to a mid table club where he can shine for a few years instead of being wasted on the bench at a big club. As i said though he may instead just be that good that he will break into the first team more regulary but why panic ow before it looks likely to happen? when/ if the times comes then lets have a small meltdown but for now everyone should chill.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Losing Coman really doesnt bother me he did little to nothing to impress me while her. If he actually turns out to be world class then il worry but for now i dont know why people give a shit even Giovonco was better than him at his age.
word

il_tedesco

Jan 13, 2014
Coman with another assist for Bayern's first goal. An he got a penalty in the first half, which Müller couldn't convert. I miss this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Coman with another assist on Bayern's first goal. An he got a penalty in the first half, which Müller couldn't convert. I miss this guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)