Kingsley Coman (26 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy?;5100069 said:
Just wanted to come in and shower some lovin on beppe for selling a player useless to us for a profit of 8 to 28 million.

I love it! I hope he explodes at Bayern and we get that 28.
:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
WΏΏdy?;5100103 said:
There was a reason Coman was benched forever last season and even when it came to subs he was behind the likes of matri, padoin, llorente etc

After dybala and sandro, this transfer is the best marotta achieved this summer.
And there was a reason Bayern agreed to this deal. They're a pretty good club with good scouts, don'tchathink?

He was benched for Padoin. :lol:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
WΏΏdy?;5100103 said:
There was a reason Coman was benched forever last season and even when it came to subs he was behind the likes of matri, padoin, llorente etc

After dybala and sandro, this transfer is the best marotta achieved this summer.
OMG... we´re back to this "Thank god we sold Vidal, get rid LLorente and loan for 7M two years to Coman"

Well, find a wing with his potential for 7m? good luck

- - - Updated - - -

The best case scenario for us is that he turns out to be a good player but not a great one. This way Bayern do pay the remaining 22 million for him and that would be a fair price. Getting rid of a player that we dont need, wont give time and how is extremely raw for 28 million would be a great deal unless he turns out to be the next Neymar.

If he flops as many of us think, then we got 6 mill out of him and we will have him back. Its a profitable deal just not that important because its just 6 mill. The worst case scenario is that he is the next Neymar/Hazard etc and 28 mill for him turns out to be a steal.
This deal is awesome for Bayern. They can test his potential for two years and if they are convinced and coman do great, they are gonna pay pennies.

So it's easy to see, if bayern do an amazing deal it means it sucks for us.

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish I am wrong, but I think this deal will hurt us a lot in the future. I watched the Bayern game, as I also support Olympiacos, and he was good. Quite good positioning, fast, tricky. He had a couple of errors/wrong judgement moments, but in general he was really good. I think that with experience he will become a really good player.

And the deal makes no sense at all. We gave a trial period to Bayern. If he succeeds, buy a gem for 28. If he doesn't, send him back. I mean, when United paid almost 80 mil for Martial, they paid for potential. Not for ability. Potential costs. You want to take 28 mil for him? Fine. Take it now.

And please, don't keep saying about the free part. We got Pogba for free as well. If we sell him for 10 mil, none would be happy. We got Vidal for 11 mil and when sold him for 37 none was happy.

That's a weird deal. A really weird one. Allegri supporting him and then 1 week later leaving. Big teams don't give their best talents away like this. $#@! it, we don't need 8 mil. Its nothing for a club like Juventus compared to the possibility of having a future superstar. Something should have been going on in the background. This is one of the most strange and weird deals I have ever witnessed.
There's not 8, just 5m this year and 2m next summer... it's just stupid defend this deal cuz it doesn't make any sense, just :crazy:

Please stop bringing this thread... it just makes me sick

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Let me understand this straight. Same people that are criticizing Marotta for Coman deal are criticizing him for the Vadala deal.
Bunch of whiney bitches.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Point is every average padoin was preferred to coman even when it was about comming off the bench. But hey it looks like another he was another "potential" giovinco who can only play well in a specific position only.

I wouldn't lose any sleep at all if he turns world class at bayern.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
WΏΏdy?;5100407 said:
Point is every average padoin was preferred to coman even when it was about comming off the bench. But hey it looks like another he was another "potential" giovinco who can only play well in a specific position only.

I wouldn't lose any sleep at all if he turns world class at bayern.

that makes no sense

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
OMG... we´re back to this "Thank god we sold Vidal, get rid LLorente and loan for 7M two years to Coman"

- - - Updated - - -

This deal is awesome for Bayern. They can test his potential for two years and if they are convinced and coman do great, they are gonna pay pennies.

So it's easy to see, if bayern do an amazing deal it means it sucks for us.

- - - Updated - - -

There's not 8, just 5m this year and 2m next summer... it's just stupid defend this deal cuz it doesn't make any sense, just :crazy:

Please stop bringing this thread... it just makes me sick
deals can be win-win by the way. Also, the only way this deal sucks for us is if he explodes into a neymar quality player.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
that makes no sense
He wasn't a player like vidal that was world class once and than had one alright year, if he turns WC again at bayern it will bother me. He was also a player that was absolutely vital for us, losing him hurt us a lot.

Coman wasn't even a player like verrati or varane or pogba who as youngsters were almost sure to be huge.

The best i would think coman falls into the category of players is zaza (if we sold him), or boyake (whatever his name was) gabi (guy we sold to napoli?) And if we should have kept coman worrying about him being potentially a huge talent then we should have kept all three by the same principle. Also even if he explodes at bayern we still get 28 mil for him and i won't even mention we paid nothing for him.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
So it is allegedly fact that Coman only failed because he was never played in his natural position left wing. Where is this fact stemming from? Did he ever have two successive good games playing that position in a competitive scenario? Even if he was the wunderkind on that position it was a sound decision to loan him because we do not deploy a formation he can play in as primary formation. It may be true that Morata plays that position worse, but at least having a versatile player there enables us to switch position seamlessly and hence change a game simply due to changes tactics without the need to substitute players who are a one trick pony and are not smart enough to adapt. It makes even more sense for Coman because Bayern are v dominating the league stronger than us and with Bayern he probably does not even get defensive duties.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
deals can be win-win by the way. Also, the only way this deal sucks for us is if he explodes into a neymar quality player.
If he sucks were gettin 7m in two years, It sucks
if hes amazing were getting 28. It sucks

- - - Updated - - -

Its just stupid defend this deal. Bayern trick us twice. Vidal 37 and Coman loan two years for 7m. If we.go there and ask for gotze after two bench year they're gonna así for 50.

Someone

Sep 4, 2015
So it is allegedly fact that Coman only failed because he was never played in his natural position left wing. Where is this fact stemming from? Did he ever have two successive good games playing that position in a competitive scenario? Even if he was the wunderkind on that position it was a sound decision to loan him because we do not deploy a formation he can play in as primary formation. It may be true that Morata plays that position worse, but at least having a versatile player there enables us to switch position seamlessly and hence change a game simply due to changes tactics without the need to substitute players who are a one trick pony and are not smart enough to adapt. It makes even more sense for Coman because Bayern are v dominating the league stronger than us and with Bayern he probably does not even get defensive duties.
saying coman could not play any other position is ridiculous, the guy is only 19! last year he was 18, i dont get it, what people expect? that he will be as good as tevez asap?

by the way, so far juve played 3 league games, its not much, but coman played vs udinese, and he was much more involved and dangerous on attack than any other player we have so far this season. that is playing second striker.

and what does it have to do with morata? if we have morata we cant have coman? why cant we have them both?
why do we have cuadrado? he is a winger, what makes you think he can play another roles?
why do we have zaza and mandzukic? they can only play target man role and can barely link up with the rest of the team.

this.
if allegri will keep playing the 4-3-3 coman will be a much bigger loss, especially if he turns out world class.

but hey, people prefer zaza for 20mil over players that can actually do something. :hellyes:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
saying coman could not play any other position is ridiculous, the guy is only 19! last year he was 18, i dont get it, what people expect? that he will be as good as tevez asap?
These were not my words but the words of Comans supporters. The excuse of him being poor was always that we did not use him right.

Nobody expects him to be like Tevez, but if he expects to be a valuable squad member and refuses to be loaned out then he should not look so clueless in the pitch. I can not remember a game where Giovinco looked so clueless for us. OK, Giovinco was muscled off the ball occasionally, but at least he had a plan what he wanted to do. With Coman it looks to me like he is very unrealistic in his self assessment. He gets the ball does a step over and expects the opponent to fall to his knees in awe. Since this does not happen in serie a he is out of options and passes the ball back. Only thing he did was give the opposing team more time to properly mark the team mates . it all sounds to me like the lord bendtner effect, where the things a player can do in his mind and the reality are two very separate worlds basically.

and what does it have to do with morata? if we have morata we cant have coman? why cant we have them both?
We can have them both but Morata would be preferred in 9 it of 10 occasions because we are more flexible with him. If you are a good tactician that wants to change the shape of the formation during the match you simply don't want to have a player that can only play one position that is not even part of your main tactic.

In the end the move was the best for Coman and however it evolves he will have a way easier time with Bayern than with us.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If he sucks were gettin 7m in two years, It sucks
if hes amazing were getting 28. It sucks

- - - Updated - - -

Its just stupid defend this deal. Bayern trick us twice. Vidal 37 and Coman loan two years for 7m. If we.go there and ask for gotze after two bench year they're gonna así for 50.
If he sucks and we get 7 mill and have him back.. why is that bad? Lets say at the very worst we will sell him for another 7 after we get him back? He is a shit player that we made 14 million out of. Thats a good deal if you ask me. You'd be very pleased if we sell de Ceglie for 14.

If he is amazing then we get 28 million for him. This is not a small amount especially for a 19 year old that has no first team experience. Atletico Madrid bought Griezman who is infinitely more talented for 30 million euros from Sociedad and he had already played 5 seasons as a starter there scoring 20 goals in his last season. If we can get 2 mill less for 19 year old Coman who has zero experience and wasnt going to start for us anytime in the near future then thats a great deal.

If he is a good player but not amazing (Caudrado type of player) then 28 million is still a great price to sell him for. A 19 year old Caudrado for 28 mill is an amazing selling price.

The only scenario where we should feel we were robbed is if he turns out to be the next Neymar, Ronaldo or Messi where even 19 year old versions of them were worth over 28 millions.

This deal is a win win in 3 out of 4 scenarios with the one scenario that doesn't favor us being very unlikely. For Bayern they are paying 7 mill for a loan with an expensive option. If he turns out okay or great then its a standard purchase at a fair price, if he is shit then they lost 7 mill (peanuts to them) if he is the next messi then they get him at a cut price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)