Kingsley Coman (10 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Since when is Juventus in the business of developing youth talent at the expense of more mature, more experienced regular starters?

We're not Sporting Lisbon.
Not nurture and develop youth players only like small teams, but play them and see them grow as we done with Pogba. Plenty of big teams have young talents and use them. Main issue with Coman is we don't play with wingers, otherwise we should use him to our benefite in the squad (1 of just 2 ss in the squad), or loan him out to a small team and get more regular experience and take him back. But to give up on him barely a year after signing him, without signing another second forward to backup Dybala?

He clearly has talent worth taking your time for. Otherwise would we get 28m bid by a right now better club after his first senior football season with us.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Fuck this shit seriously. Price is good but we could get twice more after two seasons. I also have huge doubts about how much will Draxler improve us.

pagliaccio said money is not the issue, then why are we sacrificing Coman? Lying has become a habit of his. We overpaid for every single transfer we made and sold our players with either huge discount or for free. Pathetic mercato, most pathetic.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Kingsley is gone. I had my question marks about him. He seemed to lack the ability to demand and impact that Paul and Alvaro had. They where able to announce themselves better. He had a good vision, a great set of skills and was fast. He reminds me of Sebastian Gio. I doubt that he will explode at Bayern. If he dose, it will be a sad day for us and will remind us of Thierry Henry. A misjudgment among many good judgments exercised by us since 1st July 2011.

I can live with that :agree:

Mar 30, 2006
Goodbye Coman! Never got playing time but his biggest contribution to Juve will be coming here for free and giving us a huge amount of money despite not getting much playing time. If we can get a top player from his sale it would be epic business by the club!

Draxler! Gotze!?

.. Obi Mikel? lol

I hope it works out for us, I would assume Beppe has a deal lined up before giving the go ahead for Coman to go.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
This would be a good sell for me because he was never going to make it at Juve. Last year was hint of that; Juve brought in Matri instead of having him as 4th striker for a 2 striker formation. This year again there are four forwards for possibly a two striker formation, Juve bought three forwards to add with Morata so it was unlikely that Coman would get space here. This is different from Pogba's case where Pogba was first sub for 3 midfielders and he took his chance when Marchisio got injured. Can't see Coman getting such opportunity any time soon at Juve because Dybala is ahead of him atm, maybe Dybala would get that chance if one of Morata or Mandzukic misfires, and then there is the 18m player Zaza and maybe Berardi next year. So a transfer is good for both Coman and Juve.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If this has happened, and it looks very likely that it has, won't we need another striker with Llorente gone as well?

Or this could mean a move to 4 3 3, with the signing of cuadrado and draxler than it looks like
we'll be playing with wide forwards and a target man. This transfer window seems a little disjointed, it seems we've been reactive rather than proactive which is a little concerning

JuveOP

Aug 26, 2015
8m for loan? :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID: :tuttosport: :ID:
pls sell

Mar 30, 2006
If this has happened, and it looks very likely that it has, won't we need another striker with Llorente gone as well?

Or this could mean a move to 4 3 3, with the signing of cuadrado and draxler than it looks like
we'll be playing with wide forwards and a target man. This transfer window seems a little disjointed, it seems we've been reactive rather than proactive which is a little concerning
I dont think we would need another striker. we have 3 center forwards and Dybala who could also play there if he had to. Then we have Cuadrado, and Pereyra and hopefully we can sign Draxler. So we would have 7 players who can play in attack in many variations for a 3 man attack.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff????????????????????????????

I just saw this shit, wow. That's what this is; shit.

I mean fuck, 28mil is fucking GOOD for him, but........ idk, just seeing us selling some prospect to fucking BAYERN who also signed Vidal for fucking nothing just feels wrong, especially so when we just made cl final, and now we're selling just like AM and BVB did before us.

:inter: :inter:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
People should really stop saying it's 28M without knowing if it's an option or not. 8M for the loan with an option to buy for 20M would still be pretty fucking bad for us. Makes absolutely no sense, and we'll be creating another problem as we only have one SS in the team.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You know what? To be honest I think that Coman asked to leave as he's not getting much playing time with Juve. He'll get that at Bayern I'm sure. :tup:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Was berardi preferably left or right if he's on tha wing ?
He plays RWF at Sassuolo cuts inside a lot. His left foot is fantastic. He doesn't have too much problems with playing on the right and even in the middle but he's the best on the right. He can play as SS too. The kid is the real deal just like Rugani.

Guys I don't think we'll play 433. If we wanted to play it keeping Coman would make sense. IMO Allegri never abandoned the 4312 and he wanted AM at all cost. 4312 is the main formation and 352 is the backup like it was last season.

BTW if I understood correctly this guy suggests Coman wanted to go:
http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomerc...re-la-juve-ci-ha-provato-a-trattenerlo-250572

Maybe he felt there's no room for him here while at Bayern they have Robbery in hospital and only Costa for the wings. At this point fuck knows what happened.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He plays RWF at Sassuolo cuts inside a lot. His left foot is fantastic. He doesn't have too much problems with playing on the right and even in the middle but he's the best on the right. He can play as SS too. The kid is the real deal just like Rugani.

Guys I don't think we'll play 433. If we wanted to play it keeping Coman would make sense. IMO Allegri never abandoned the 4312 and he wanted AM at all cost. 4312 is the main formation and 352 is the backup like it was last season.

BTW if I understood correctly this guy suggests Coman wanted to go:
http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomerc...re-la-juve-ci-ha-provato-a-trattenerlo-250572

Maybe he felt there's no room for him here while at Bayern they have Robbery in hospital and only Costa for the wings. At this point fuck knows what happened.
I was waiting for that. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)