Kingsley Coman (30 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I didnt say he wasent worth it. Please, quote me on it.

What i said was that Marotta isnt willing to give into Schalke's demands. We have our concerns, wich we didnt had about Dybala, so we try to get that price down. Thats totally fine by me.

Paying that 40-45 mil for draxler is retarded. So we bring it down. Lion, check any deal we ever did when we werent pressed against the wall for a deal. We look to do the deal at the right price.

Thats fine.

- - - Updated - - -

We dont sell Coman to finance. 28mil is just alot for coman and Draxler is better

You are going to complain about everything we do since we sold vidal dont you :D

Relax. Will be fine. Quite the team still when Draxler arrives.
then dont bring up draxler in the conversation, coman was not supposed to be a starter anyway

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Click back a few pages, most people are like "HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH, SELL!"

Get €28m for a kid with five Serie A starts "OMG, he's amazing, keep him!"

Coman has great potential, but he's raw as fuck. Getting him for free one year and selling him for €28m the next is great business.

If he becomes a superstar at Bayern, they still paid €28m for him. If he doesn't, we still got the €28m. Win/Win.
Welcome to Tuz.

- - - Updated - - -

How is Coman our top young prospect?

Rugani anyone? Compared to Coman, he actually played consistently at a high level last year.

Coman had opportunities last year, showed some promise, showed some inexperience. Is he going to be world class? Who knows. It's hit or miss in the youth department. 28m, if true, is a great deal NOW fir what Coman is NOW. Juventus isn't rebuilding for five years. We're adding to a successful club for the NOW. Coman was a bit player last year and not expected to be a huge contributer this year. He didn't come up through our academy so it's not like we're turning our back on a youth product who has been here for his entire development.

Seriously, calm down. He's potential isn't guaranteed and we want to win now and in five years. Even Draxler gives us a better chance of both than Coman. And I'd hope we go for top tier AM with our money. But even Draxler improves us now with Coman going. If you can't accept that, oh well sorrynotsorry.
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
if we cant attract the pogbas of this world then we have to develop the pogbas of this world, and that aint happening by selling you prospects

We still need to keep an eye on the economical part. If we would have tought Coman was a "pogba", then he would be off limits. Like we do with Rugani, for whom we clearly stated he's not for sale.
Coman is a player we'd want to develop, unless someone bids an amount that is much more then he's worth and possibly ever will be.

Look, any big team. if you want to make an overpriced offer for a non key player beeing key as in starter or future, they will consider it.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't waste your breath. Bayern did us favor by taking the dumb and clueless kid for 28m.
Not my words. I actually just quoted you and said they werent that in a different thread, so dont act like you have the attentionspan of a dying goldfish

Mar 4, 2007
We still need to keep an eye on the economical part. If we would have tought Coman was a "pogba", then he would be off limits. Like we do with Rugani, for whom we clearly stated he's not for sale.
Coman is a player we'd want to develop, unless someone bids an amount that is much more then he's worth and possibly ever will be.

Look, any big team. if you want to make an overpriced offer for a non key player beeing key as in starter or future, they will consider it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not my words. I actually just quoted you and said they werent that in a different thread, so dont act like you have the attentionspan of a dying goldfish
Did I say it was you?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Not sure how I feel about this but yeah it's a big risk by Bayern.
Berardi can play either.

Wait, I just read loan with option? That doesn't make any sense for us then.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zach is like Galactus crushing galaxies and dreams.

The new guy Juvenfan27 is like the Silver Surfer...a man of little words but packs a punch when necessary.

Knowah morphs into Jean from Xmen with limitless mind powers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)