Kingsley Coman (13 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I explained it. We do need another SS. We can't field 2 of Morata, Mandzukic and Zaza together.
Oh i've answered that. Yeah, thats true if we are playing two strikers.

However, we can adapt the formation to the available players and have actually quite alot of options.

4-3-3, considering dybala cf, mandzukic cf, morata cf/lw, zaza cf, cuadrado rw, pereyra rw/lw/cm, draxler lw

fits everything

And you can play 3-5-2 with a trequartista technically. (has been done)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You have to admit we're in need of an AM much more than 5th striker. Coman didn't look good as SS anyway. Mandzukic is definitely a CF while Dybala SS. Morata can play both and Zaza is a typical bench option (I'd rather we never brought him in and got Matri on loan instead).
We do, but that's Beppe's problem. We need one more SS.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
icemaη;5078484 said:
He'd be anything but cheap. Letting Llorente go looks ridiculous at the moment.
I forgot about that for a minute. We fucking donated Llorente to Seville to free up his wages. :lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
A) Sold plenty of youngster before, Immobile most recently and people also went ape shit crazy. Those that prove their worth, stay here, like Pogba.
B) We badly need another CM, and he's more than an average player,
C) 2 days left :xfinger:,

A) Immobile is the type of deal you do everyday of the week. And I'm not just saying this in hindsight. Coman has far more talent and ceiling than that guy.
B) Common dude, Witsel is average. Apart from what I've seen of him, I think zach's analysis of his footballing brain is also true.
C) Draxler and Witsel. But I'd happily have taken Goetze/Isco and Lemina for the 65m we made on Vidal and Coman.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I guess we fucking should considering all the drama we're making to sign him. Do you think we plan to bench him FFS?
Just teasing you like you do with other people ;)

i'm thinking you cant be sure about youth. We have alot of youth. As in ALOT. We got tactical flexibility, and in the end we'll mold the formation to whom of the youth is the best.

Draxler, Dybala have questionmarks about how good they'll turn out

Cuadrado is supposed to be quite good, but in what position

Mandzukic shoudl be quite good, he's a certain

Morata, is supposed to be quite good

Personally ? I got a feeling we are setting up for 4-3-3 and 3-5-2

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So basically we pick Zaza over Coman? :boh:
I don't think we do tbh. It's just that Coman attracted a buyer that's capable of playing a lot of money while Zaza at best could go to West Ham or Marseille on loan with an option to buy. Zaza somewhat fits 352 and 4312, Coman doesn't.

It all looks random at the moment but what can we do? :shifty:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Oh i've answered that. Yeah, thats true if we are playing two strikers.

However, we can adapt the formation to the available players and have actually quite alot of options.

4-3-3, considering dybala cf, mandzukic cf, morata cf/lw, zaza cf, cuadrado rw, pereyra rw/lw/cm, draxler lw

fits everything

And you can play 3-5-2 with a trequartista technically. (has been done)
What Beppe did was he gave Allegri a group of talented players, almost randomly, who fit different formations, although not together. It's gonna be a nightmare for him. It's like a Roma mercato.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Is the 3m the difference between us getting Draxler or not?
And do you honestly believe Coman will be worth 25m by next summer?

There is no win scenario for us in this one. He's either going to rot on their bench or miraculously he's going to become a 20 year old who's worth 25m that we lost.
It probably is, but €28 mill for this kid is too good to turn down.

Even if Bayern decide not to buy him, we earn €8 mill for the loan and give him another chance, or sell him elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)