Kingsley Coman (11 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Ideally we'll want a 5th striker, a very cheap option. But it's worth it. Tbh we could use a bargain bin SS because in a 2 man partnership I wouldn't want any 2 of Morata, Mandzukic and Zaza playing together.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Five things I don't like in this move.

A) The message we send out when selling a youngster.
B) There's Witsel at the end of this move, who for all practical purposes is an average player.
C) If the money is anything close to what is rumoured, it really could've led to a top AM, which won't happen now.
D) That second SS spot will still need to be filled, whether by a free Ibra or another young talent.
E) Points out at the time of signing him, that we just do opportunity buys without having any vision or idea on how to use the player in the future. Coman to me was not given enough time to develop. Maybe it was a space issue, or tactics, but truth be told this could've been avoided.
A) Sold plenty of youngster before, Immobile most recently and people also went ape shit crazy. Those that prove their worth, stay here, like Pogba.
B) We badly need another CM, and he's more than an average player,
C) 2 days left :xfinger:,

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Do I really have to explain it to you?

We play 4-3-1-2.

AM = Draxler, Pereyra
SS/CF = Morata, Mandzukic, Dybala, Zaza

Draxler won't be taking Coman's role as Coman was no AM.
You have to admit we're in need of an AM much more than 5th striker. Coman didn't look good as SS anyway. Mandzukic is definitely a CF while Dybala SS. Morata can play both and Zaza is a typical bench option (I'd rather we never brought him in and got Matri on loan instead).

If it's that much money then we surely should be aiming for a WC player. But hey, 2 days to go, now we can't do $#@!.
Yeah, no argument here, we should aim for someone better, that's for sure. The whole thing looks random as fuck but selling Coman could be more connected to a vice-Marchisio DM we really need than an AM.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Oh yeah, definitely. Very good vision and passing. The guy is getting a lot of assists and scores a lot too considering he's a winger. He's got brains and can create. Good at counter attacking but also able to open up packed defences with his passing :tup:

We have to make room for him here that's for sure. Impressive player and his stats considering his age and what club he plays for.
:tup: he's going to be amazing for us that's for sure. Insane stats for such a youngster and as you say, the most impressive thing of all is that he actually has a football brain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)