Kingsley Coman (11 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Giovinco will be replaced with Berardi this summer. But for now there's no reason to play Giovinco instead of Coman. Gio swapped seats with Coman the day he agreed to sign for Toronto.
Allegri hinted that Gio is still training and is available. I really hope Gio doesn't play anymore because THAT WOULD BE A REASON TO PISS PLAYERS OFF. (I'm looking at you Swag).

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Allegri:

"Coman? He's a young lad, who I hold in high regard but he needs to stay calm and keep working. He got some opportunities in the first half of the campaign and he'll get them again [in the second half]."

"The game is tomorrow, so I'll assess him today. But I think he has all the qualities to become a great player."

Allegri was also asked about Sebastian Giovinco, and whether the fact he has agreed a move to Toronto could affect his commitment, with the Italian international not wanting to risk injury.

“He’s training well, he’s a professional.

“He’s made the decision to leave at the end of the season, but that doesn’t mean he’s not ready to play if we need him to.

“Tomorrow he’ll be one of the four strikers I have available, and I’ll decide whether to play him from the start or bring him on during the game.

“If Giovinco is called up to play, and he has to get stuck in, then he’ll get stuck and do things properly because that’s the right thing to do, as a professional and as a man.

“If he wasn’t psychologically able to play a football match he’d raise his hand and calmly say so.”

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i think he added his fair share to this. didn´t make enough runs (although it would have been quite useless anyways because of today´s passing) and often basically hid behind the defenders...
still it´s nice to see how easily he can get past defenders.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So now it's the teams fault?
its not. but the majority of our attacks went through the right side, while even the few good runs with the ball he had Llorente (mostly, others too) managed to screw up after Coman passed the ball to him. he wasnt great but there were atleast 3 guys worse than him on the field and he didnt deserve to be subbed off.

- - - Updated - - -

i think he added his fair share to this. didn´t make enough runs (although it would have been quite useless anyways because of today´s passing) and often basically hid behind the defenders...
still it´s nice to see how easily he can get past defenders.
:tup:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Probably some of the worst conditions for him to play. Playing on a potato field with potatoes for teammates.

He got past his man a few times, drew a yellow. Almost had a good shot on goal after beating a defender. He didn't really get the ball enough to give him a real grade. Pretty isolated all match. It's good to see he didn't shy away from contact after a couple hard challenges.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)