Kingsley Coman (6 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
But he did! That gif, and also Coman>Berardi (which I agree with, Coman is life)
Zach didn't even post in the first 10 or so pages of this thread, when people were :tuttosport: about this kid.

I'd say it's hard to compare Coman and Berardi. Berardi has more tangible results so far, but Coman has never had the chance to be a focal point for a relegation squad. I'd be leaning towards Coman over Berardi, just because he's made a case for playing time with the best team in Serie A while Berardi seems to be afraid of returning. Mentality-wise it's certainly Coman>Berardi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zach didn't even post in the first 10 or so pages of this thread, when people we're :tuttosport: about this kid.

I'd say it's hard to compare Coman and Berardi. Berardi has more tangible results so far, but Coman has never had the chance to be a focal point for a relegation squad. I'd be leaning towards Coman over Berardi, just because he's made a case for playing time with the best team in Serie A.
Which completely defeats the point of loans/co-owns.

- - - Updated - - -

As Ray Hudson said, he was MAGISTERIAL.
Ray :lol:

the guy is hilarious.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Zach didn't even post in the first 10 or so pages of this thread, when people were :tuttosport: about this kid.

I'd say it's hard to compare Coman and Berardi. Berardi has more tangible results so far, but Coman has never had the chance to be a focal point for a relegation squad. I'd be leaning towards Coman over Berardi, just because he's made a case for playing time with the best team in Serie A while Berardi seems to be afraid of returning. Mentality-wise it's certainly Coman>Berardi.
I have high hopes for both, more-so for Kingsley the Majestic, but to be fair I've only watched Berardi when he plays agaisnt us and that infamous Milan match (my lil bro almost cried :lol: )

Which completely defeats the point of loans/co-owns.
Yeah, management has poor judgement when it comes to these imo, at the same time though they go on crazy shopping sprees buying kids.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)