Kingsley Coman (8 Viewers)

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
I personally am happy that Coman is doing well at Bayern
It is obviously in our best interest that he performs well and Bayern buy him for 20 mil. If he's coming back it means that we'll get stuck with an average player and don't get the cash.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Half the people on this forum would probably look useful playing in the BuLi with the rest of the Bayern team around them ffs. Coman's obviously talented but he looked nowhere near good enough in almost all of his appearances. Even if we did switch to 4-3-3 from here on in, he'd still get benched most of the time.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, right.

Bench Dybala and one of Morata/Mandzukic for a kid that showed fuck all for us.
How useful was morata during city when he was on the left?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Useful enough since he actually defended, but I am sure Coman would defend great if we just played him in host magic left wing position
Did the kid fuck your daughter/sister/relative? All your post about this kid has undertones of straight hate. Is ok man. Ain't nobody saying he's the best or anything but that we just got robbed and donated a player for 2 seasons.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Did the kid $#@! your daughter/sister/relative?
the fact that this is the only reasonable explanation speaks volumes about you

All your post about this kid has undertones of straight hate. Is ok man. Ain't nobody saying he's the best or anything but that we just got robbed and donated a player for 2 seasons.
no and no.
first off, hate is a too strong word. i am indifferent to coman but as usual i will build the counter side to the popular "hype" opinion side of the forum. if i would see comans performances for us without any prior knowledge about him i would just write him off as "small kid needs much more experience" and think that one can not properly evaluate his talent yet. watching him after reading all the bullshit hype about him in this forum though basically changes the opinion to "totally not what people talked about". this is football 101 and if you did never play football it is ok to not notice those things, but he basically does things you should learn not to do. useless stepovers and making it more hard for his team mates because he misses the time to pass and does shenanigans until his team mates are marked and only then plays the pass are just so bad that it will take quite a lot of brain washing to make him a proper player. his statements let shine through that he already deserves to play for a big plus which in my opinion shows that he does not have a good assessment of his skill and then it is harder to tell him things and make him learn, if he things he knows it all already.

second "no" is for that we allegedly lost him already which is just pessimistic thinking

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Did the kid fuck your daughter/sister/relative? All your post about this kid has undertones of straight hate. Is ok man. Ain't nobody saying he's the best or anything but that we just got robbed and donated a player for 2 seasons.
Robbed.

When was the last time a robber gave the victim 28 million Euros?

Hell, better yet...when was the last time a robber gave its victim 8m and promised 20m more if they decided to keep it in two years?

Crazy talk, Fresh. CRAZY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)