Kingsley Coman - AM RLC - PSG (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
If you're French, you were born in Paris and games when you're 9 years in the most important team in your city, you're a boy whose life he smiled. If a technician as Carlo Ancelotti makes his debut in Ligue 1 to 16 years, 8 months and 4 days and awards you with Titi d'Or award for the best young rider in the PSG, best youth of France, for two consecutive years, then maybe some more talent in the other you've got it. And if it took you 18 years old Juventus, then the future is all in your hands. And it's a golden future.

That's who Kinglsey Coman, the "King" of France that Juventus has just assured. Eighteen years old, fresh, fresh Coman was born on 13 June 1996 in Paris, where he grew up. Footballing not. The first kicked a ball pulled them in the U.S. Sénart-Moissy, then transfer to 9 years in PSG. Thanks to his father Christian, tifosissima. In the field Coman is all dribbling, technique and speed is right, but we can do with the left. Part playmaker, but the national team (where he made his debut with the Under-21s, scoring almost eighteen soon to debut) wide on the left side. Braids or hair dyed blonde do it immediately notice, but to talk about him are mostly assists and goals. As one marked with Juventus in NextGen in 2012: starting from the left, dribbles to get into the center of the field and accurate right from the edge of the area. Its action type. Already, the Juventus her next home. The club Juventus made him the court for months, I have told you, and now has secured one of the purest talents of European football. On him the interest of top European clubs, because it is not easy for a young emerge at PSG. Even if you have the gift of Kingsley Conan. The Parisian club tries to rely on their youth, but then purchases plurimilionari frighten grown talent, forced to migrate elsewhere to get a better chance. Coman really wanted a club that pointed at him, he felt ready to train regularly in the first team, to have the opportunity to play with continuity and Juventus brought him an opportunity to leave Paris. Moreover, in the PSG live with the risk that a day will come one in your role paid tens of millions. And then you stop bench. It respects. But Kingsley did not want to wait any longer, he learned from Mamadou Sakho, who left Paris after years in the direction of Liverpool PSG between youth and first team. "He gave us the strength, he made us believe we can do it": an example, Sakho, for many young people as Coman. Which is now ready to leave Paris for Juventus. He was out of contract, and an undercurrent smart reminiscent of Pogba. Two young talent eager to trust. Coman did not want to sign a professional contract with PSG, and is now ready to land in Turin.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
How Juventus acquired Coman, now they battle with Rome in 2015 for Rabiot

Juventus have courted Coman, called King By His friend, for six months. He's one of the best French prospects. He Scored against Juventus in the Next Generation competition in 2013, then they pushed hard to sign him, Because some Inglese clubs and Rome (Rudi Garcia even called him to convince him) started Pursuing the starlet. It was too late for the others.

The 18-year-old starlet Decided to follow Pogba's footsteps ounces His contract expired and left PSG, the club That raised him since he was 9. Increased At the Juventus Offered wages at the right time and closed the deal.

Also Juventus is trying to block Rabiot, Whose contract expires in 2015 but negotiating with the mother of the player is quite difficult. AC Milan made an attempt and now Rome joined the race, he could stay in France for another year and then land in Italy in the summer of 2015 for free.

Gdm

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I think the development we did on Pogba has greatly increased our standing among young players regarding their career development. If we do good with Berardi it will only increase further.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
According to Di Marzio he will be in the first team. :tup:
He left PSG. IMO it's obvious that he wants to be more involved in the team, which French club couldn't offer him. He decided to follow Pogba's footsteps (I'm sure he said a good thing or two about us as well) and came here. He's one of the biggest talents out there and considering that long term contract we offered him I'd say he'd be in our first team as well. In his first season he may not play a lot but he will surely get his chance plenty of times, just like Pogba. So IMO he won't be sent on loan and I also believe there's no chance we'd play him in our Primavera.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him here. Exciting transfer and player, I'm glad Marotta pulled another great move.

Having said that, I like how we're finally giving a focus on youth. Unlike never before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)