Kingsley Coman - AM RLC - PSG (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
you cant have your cake and eat it too.

PSG cant go around spending millions on established players and have room for young'uns. Plus juve can sell the pogba model.
just did. yummy :D

What they have been doing so far is ultimately unsustainable in the long run. Once they've built a base for their team, and it seems to me they have now, they will slow down and won't be going thru a complete roster turnover over a season and a half or so. The same was with Man City and Chelsea too. Part of that process is investing in the youth academy and that's where players like Coman would grow in importance. After all, they did get hit with a fine worth tens of mills (amount will vary), a cap on the net amount of their transfer activities and a reduced roster for the CL. Yet another reason why a B-list eligible player like Coman would likely rank high on their list of priorities.

Furthermore, they have to abide to other restrictions and rules, outside of the FFR, as well . Not sure if there is a limit on how many French players a ligue 1 team must carry on the roster or not but there is a requirement on home-grown and youth-academy players in the CL and that's growing pretty much every year. All in all, factor in more common-sense economics in the long run, and incorporating players of Coman's circumstances into a star-studded squad is already an important element of building a team and will only grow in significance in the years to come.

Last but not least, let's not forget how Pogba ended up with Juve and not ManU or another team - unltimately, it was about Mino Raiola getting paid. The team that was willing to fill his pockets, got the player. Not much to do with selling models of development and such and for every Pogba there is a train-full of ... well, can't remember their names :D. Will be very difficult to best PSG in a game like this one, provided they value the player and it seems to me they do. This goes for any team out there and not just Juve. Good times to be Coman's agent, as far as I am concerned.

Will it be impossible for Juve to get Coman? Sure not but smart money goes on PSG keeping him around for another 2-3 years at least to see if he can earn a bigger role on the team before they think of letting him go.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
you surely havent, because in FM there are no RLC. There are AMC, AMR/L or MC MR/L

No idea if this picture thing will work out properly, but if it shows then look next to luis Garcia, it says AM RLC. There are lots in the game and it normally shows up in this abbreviation on the team selection page hopefully displayed in this image.

Better examples include David Silva and Santi Cazorla.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea have also shown interest in PSG talent Coman .Roma joins Juventus in the race for Coman , Garcia is said to have tried to persuade him personally. EPL teams are still the favourites - Gdm

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    I'll put this one in the player section when Juve confirm this.

Coman - GDM

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    I'll put this one in the player section when Juve confirm this.

Coman - GDM
    As long as I don't ask to let me open the threads you are safe.

The only times I wanted to open a player thread were Piazon and Kempf, we all know the rest.

:snoop:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)