Kingsley Coman - AM RLC - PSG (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Looks like that's what we can afford. Coman, Berardi, Morata. Hopefully we keep Sorensen :D
So disapointed we got rid of him in the past, he was so promising imo. Still can't forget how he shut down Eto'o.

@Mark let me open the Coman thread. Let me bless it. :spliff:

- - - Updated - - -

We can't even afford to buy our own cowned players
shaddap double

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So who is this guy and why all the excitement? I tend to agree with Klin though that him being an attacking midfielder is interesting, we badly need those.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So who is this guy and why all the excitement? I tend to agree with Klin though that him being an attacking midfielder is interesting, we badly need those.
One of the biggest talents out there. It's Pogba-esque signing at this point, he's rated very highly.

Also, considering he's a top talent, I expect him to get quite a few minutes on field (like Pogba).

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
He is fucking fast, I hope soon we can use him against park the bus Italian teams, to break them with his pace.
Hope we can get Rabiot too.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So we basically got him for free, right? I just saw a youtube vid of him and he's a fast headless chicken in it, lol.

Hopefully he can develop into Lazio's Keita type of player for us. From there he should be fine.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One of the biggest talents out there. It's Pogba-esque signing at this point, he's rated very highly.

Also, considering he's a top talent, I expect him to get quite a few minutes on field (like Pogba).
That sounds good, hopefully he's being brought to stay not to be loaned out.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We actually signed this guy? Nice. I don't know anything about him but have heard he is one of the top 3 under 18 talents around. Nice. Hope he isn't loaned out to Lumezzane or Pro Sesto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)