Kiev crisis / Euromaidan (21 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if russia sends their troops ukraine is fucked... i dont think the US or an european country would send their men so close to russia...

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I am not happy with Russia attack, but I just can't stand how incompetent some western (polish too) media are. They think Putin is another Kim Dzong Un, a mad person without any intelligence and political understanding. Well, guess what? Putin is more clever than most of wester politicians. He don't care about opinion of the West, because modern world is weak and it's not Cold War anymore. Attack on Crimea look bad for us, but I wouldn't never call it Russia mistake. They took the opportunity beacuse they have agressive international politics. And stupid EU look like bloody League of Nations in 1930's.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
(western) part of Ukraine asked for Russians help not so long ago, no?
no, only Crimea did. And Western Ukraine is the one that would never ask for Russian help.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not happy with Russia attack, but I just can't stand how incompetent some western (polish too) media are. They think Putin is another Kim Dzong Un, a mad person without any intelligence and political understanding. Well, guess what? Putin is more clever than most of wester politicians. He don't care about opinion of the West, because modern world is weak and it's not Cold War anymore. Attack on Crimea look bad for us, but I wouldn't never call it Russia mistake. They took the opportunity beacuse they have agressive international politics. And stupid EU look like bloody League of Nations in 1930's.
There's nothing like you say in Polish media. Everyone sees clearly through Putin's work here. It's not rocket science.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
If the country does indeed end up divided, I doubt it would be by an invasion but rather by a poll or something. The Eastern Ukrain is no South Osetia or Abkhazia, it's much more valuable than that and the rest of the Ukraine would be pretty much disabled after such a scenario.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If the country does indeed end up divided, I doubt it would be by an invasion but rather by a poll or something. The Eastern Ukrain is no South Osetia or Abkhazia, it's much more valuable than that and the rest of the Ukraine would be pretty much disabled after such a scenario.
A poll with Russian tanks on the streets. We've seen it all already in Central-Eastern Europe after 1944.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
By a poll :lol: You clearly have no clue about ukrainians and russians. These people are basicly nomads, nomads don't do stuff by polls.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
A poll with Russian tanks on the streets. We've seen it all already in Central-Eastern Europe after 1944.
My point is, these are no WWII times. Its no longer about territory, but rather interests.

- - - Updated - - -

By a poll :lol: You clearly have no clue about ukrainians and russians. These people are basicly nomads, nomads don't do stuff by polls.
Wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)