Kewell!? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Kewell Agent Dampens Juve Rumours

Harry Kewell's agent has downplayed reports that the unsettled Liverpool winger is all set to sign for Juventus.

There has been speculation in the Italian press that the Bianconeri are planning to bolster their side with the addition of the Australian international in the summer, seeing that his five-year contract with Liverpool expires at the end of June, and there are apparently no plans to extend his stay on Merseyside.

Bernie Mandic insists, however, that his client's future is still totally open, despite Italian press reports that the pieces are all already in place.

"I have not spoken to anyone yet regarding a possible Bosman move for Harry," stressed the agent. "Harry has not spoken to anyone and there have been no discussions with anyone from Juventus.

"We are basically waiting and seeing how things go for the rest of the season.

"There is no need to rush into anything for Harry and we will see what Liverpool say."

Mandic concluded by emphasising that the 29-year-old will not be short of options should he opt to leave, with Celtic, Bolton and Sunderland all credited with an interest as well..

"If Harry does become a Bosman I think there will be no shortage of clubs interested as Harry has shown over the years what a great player he is," he added.

goal.com
I still think we are interested in him, unfortunately:(

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 5, 2005
Kewell Juve talk denied

Reds winger waits on future

By Peter O'Rourke Last updated: 15th April 2008

Harry Kewell's personal manager has rejected reports linking the Liverpool man with a move to Juventus.

Reports emanating from Italy have suggested that Juventus are lining up a move for the Australian international.

Kewell's future at Liverpool remains in doubt as his current contract expires in the summer and as yet no new deal has been agreed.

The 29-year-old has been plagued by injuries during his spell at Anfield and he has not featured for Liverpool since the shock FA Cup defeat to Barnsley in February.

The news has alerted a number of clubs to Kewell's possible availability on a free transfer in the summer.

Juventus, Celtic, Bolton and Sunderland have all been credited with an interest in Kewell, but the player's representative Bernie Mandic says he has had no talks with any clubs and that the attacker will make a decision on his future at the end of the season.

No talks
"I have not spoken to anyone yet regarding a possible Bosman move for Harry," Mandic told skysports.com.

"Harry has not spoken to anyone and there have been no discussions with anyone from Juventus.

"We are basically waiting and seeing how things go for the rest of the season.

"There is no need to rush into anything for Harry and we will see what Liverpool say."

Mandic says there will no shortage of suitors for Kewell if he does become a free agent in the summer.

"If Harry does become a Bosman I think there will be no shortage of clubs interested as Harry has shown over the years what a great player he is," added Mandic.

skysports.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Kewell should go to Wigan or Blackburn. Places where he could succeed as an everyday player. If Juve want to progress as a club, they do not need to purchase players like Harry. That said, Harry will always be a favorite of mine.
Blackburn???haha,no thx we have M.G.Pedersen!!!!!!!!!!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Kewell Moving Closer To Juve – Report

Harry Kewell is moving closer to a summer move to Juventus, according to the latest reports in Italy.

Harry Kewell's five-year contract with Liverpool expires at the end of June, and there are apparently no plans to extend his stay on Merseyside.

The 29-year-old’s time at Anfield has been plagued by injuries, and he has barely featured at all this season, making his last appearance during the FA Cup defeat to Barnsley back in February.

The Corriere dello Sport says that Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri is an admirer of Kewell from his time as a coach with Chelsea in the Premiership.

The Tinkerman would like to strengthen the left midfield position in the Bianconeri squad, with Pavel Nedved, who will turn 36 this summer, the only option currently.

The fact that Kewell will be available on a Bosman free is also attracting to the Juventus hierarchy.

However a club source from Liverpool told the Sunday Mirror in England that Kewell wants to stay at Liverpool.

"Harry and his family are really happy in the North West and don't want to move,” said the source.

"All Harry's concentrating on is getting fit and doing his best for Liverpool. They're the club he supported as a boy and he still wants to prove himself to the fans."

Sunderland, Celtic and Bolton are also said to be interested in landing the Australian international.

Goal.com

Expected..

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Calm down Alfio

I was just joking about "level of suck" and alot of the stuff i said. You don't need to get your panties in a knot.

My post was intended to make little sense because you were, and still are, acting like a bit of an anal prude and I was just trying to get you going a bit.

You seem to be a very irritable dude.

Now stop all the fuss shall we?
Iam calm lol stop that clam already can we. Yea i agree there is no point talking shit about this any longer. We will see how it all pans out for Kewell, you can all stop havin hissy fits iam sure he will not be heading to Turin.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Injured midfielder Harry Kewell will have cost Liverpool £157,554 per game when his Anfield career comes to an end this month.

bbc.co.uk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:lol2: Shame about the player because I really thought once he would go on to become one of the best wingers in the world. He really had it all in himself. In the end, he turned out to be a daily robbery for Liverpool. :lol2:

Injuries are so cruel... I see alot of negative posts in this thread though and may I ask you people: what has Kewell done wrong to be treated as such a scum? You really act like children. Grow up and have some respect ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)