Kevin Kuranyi - Schalke 04 - ST (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
this could be good. getting a player for free means that we can spend the money in other fields of our team. defense for example. anyway kuranyi for free is better than pazzini for 20 mil probably.

this of course means that treze is leaving. if we want to replace the old players we should buy a player to replace del too. or a player that will cover for him when he is tired or injured. one of our bigger mistakes we did this summer is that we based our team to del who is 35 years old right now.

anyway. we need a lot of new players this summer so, signing kuranyi for free and use him as a backup is not a bad move...
I really got mixed feelings about this, as I really don't think he contribute with much. I agree on your view, that he could be used to free up money, but I think he will be replacing Amauri and selling him will yield 10-15 (can we get that much?) which we really could use in other positions.

Suarez is now 26/25 this season. IF we get him, and maybe another speedy winger we would have Giovinco, Diego, Suarez, Camoranesi, Candreva, Iaquinta and xxx as the players who could play the OM in 4-2-3-1. We have seen lately that Momo and Melo can work together. (that is what Zac has done best imo.)
What do u say?

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
If we pay 3m we better hang ourselves.
3.5m was waaaay too much for this club to pay for Pandev, who apart from playing SS can also play on the sides of a 4-3-3 and as a trequartista, who is a better dribbler, who is faster and who can easily play in every single formation.

Lets stop buying muscles, please. Even if they are for free. Lets finally invest on players who can play football.
:agree:

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #63
    this could be good. getting a player for free means that we can spend the money in other fields of our team. defense for example. anyway kuranyi for free is better than pazzini for 20 mil probably.

this of course means that treze is leaving. if we want to replace the old players we should buy a player to replace del too. or a player that will cover for him when he is tired or injured. one of our bigger mistakes we did this summer is that we based our team to del who is 35 years old right now.

anyway. we need a lot of new players this summer so, signing kuranyi for free and use him as a backup is not a bad move...
    I am with you, on the liklihood of this move meaning that Trez is on his way out...it will be no surprise. BUT...bearing in mind, that Kevin is almost an exact replica of Amauri, does it not make any sense at all to suggest that Amauri is on his way OUT???

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    I am with you, on the liklihood of this move meaning that Trez is on his way out...it will be no surprise. BUT...bearing in mind, that Kevin is almost an exact replica of Amauri, does it not make any sense at all to suggest that Amauri is on his way OUT???
    This would be the only logical explanation for such a move, as we also could get something from selling Amauri...

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    So we're replacing one of the most prolific strikers in the world with Kevin fucking Kuranyi.

Shit rate, shit player and shit attitude. Yeah thats the way to go.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    If by 'free' you mean 6-7m per year, then, yes.

I've never rated Kuranyi and this definitely doesn't sound like value for money.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Yes didnt realise how similar they look, that would confuse the opposition defenders, or heck maybe even our own team

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    If we pay 3m we better hang ourselves.
    3.5m was waaaay too much for this club to pay for Pandev, who apart from playing SS can also play on the sides of a 4-3-3 and as a trequartista, who is a better dribbler, who is faster and who can easily play in every single formation.

Lets stop buying muscles, please. Even if they are for free. Lets finally invest on players who can play football.
    Such a chance to sign a player like Pandev for free arises rarely and you don't know if we did or did not try to sign him. I agree on the second paragraph, but you can't blame the board for not signing a player in such situation, good business by Inter, but I'm not sure we had the same chances from the start. There's enough blame for the signings they actually made.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
    So we're replacing one of the most prolific strikers in the world with Kevin fucking Kuranyi.

Shit rate, shit player and shit attitude. Yeah thats the way to go.
    Are you calling Amauri one of the most prolific stikers in thw world?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)