Kevin Kuranyi - Schalke 04 - ST (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

Name
: Kevin Kuranyi
Born: 2 March 1982 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Position: Striker
Height:1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)
Weight: 80kg
Club: Schalke
Number:22

It appears that we are on the verge of signing this striker from schalke...

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calciomercato/2010/03/01/kevin_kuranyi_prossimo_colpo_juventus.html

Having not seen him play more than a handful of times over the years, i am unable to pass judgement on the possible value of this move...Are there any bundesliga fanatics here to explain more????

And hopefully, the reports will be more positive than what some of the italians on sky.it forums are saying, such as
'Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,che giocatore inutileeeeeeeeeee':sergio:

he looks like a mean version of Amauri.

What kind of striker is he? and who is he the most likely to replace? If we do get him, is he decent value for free?????

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #3
    I thought it was okay to use sky italia as a source, mate...

Apr 12, 2004
    Bad move for You, great for Schalke.

Ummm, he's like a bad version of Amauri, if that's possible.

But it's a good comparison because he's half BRAZILER and half GERMANNER, just like Amauri is half BRAZILLER and half ITALIEN.

Feel me?

He's shorter than Amauri but a better dribbler, worse finisher and worse with his head. He used to be really good with Stuttgart though.

EDIT: POTHEAD!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    I don't think the transfer guru's would appreciate it though & didn't you say you'd only trust a rumor upon Mark's confirmation?:D

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #6
    ßüякε;2374848 said:
    Bad move for You, great for Schalke.

Ummm, he's like a bad version of Amauri, if that's possible.

But it's a good comparison because he's half BRAZILER and half GERMANNER, just like Amauri is half BRAZILLER and half ITALIEN.

Feel me?

He's shorter than Amauri but a better dribbler, worse finisher and worse with his head. He used to be really good with Stuttgart though.

EDIT: POTHEAD!
    Are you serious, burke??? I thought he was having a decent season with 14 goals in 25 games, which seems hugely superior to the recent form of Amauri, by recent, i mean the last year...But is that because we have given Amauri only 3 chances, and Schalke have given Kevin plenty?

Apr 12, 2004
    Well, I just think he was better at Stuttgart, I was rating him in how I think he would perform in Italy. I think Podolski is a great striker, but I don't think he would do that well at Juve.

Although I do think that Amauri is better than KK, if Amauri started as often as KK we might be able to judge that.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    srsly this guy is garbage at its perfection
    he may have a decent season but thats cause magaths game is totaly on him.
    he receives 100times the balls that amauri gets.
    he is less powerful worser finisher worser with his head... and noway he is a better dribbler...noway he is doing well in a 1 on 1 in serie a....
    not even if we would receive money for him i would take him....srsly STOP THIS MEDICORITY! enough is enough.... whats the plan for next year fight for 10 th place?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)