Kenan Yıldız (48 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I expect our coach not to be self centric, I know it all, idiot and start a most in form players whether he likes their haircut or not. Or at least acknowledge his mistake way earlier and do something about it. Everyone on here, armchair coaches, understand during the first half that Yildiz must be our first substitute at half time. Stubborn fraud makes it last.
Little things like this make me question allegri and if everything was done right not only in this case but in all of his work.
A manager that sees him in training every day was wrong but you were right. :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this isn't first time allegri was stubborn with young players.

remember how he insisted on starting llorente the shit over morata despite morata being better everytime he came on or started?

and remember. the only reason yildiz STARTED matches is due to injuries, not because of some allegri mastermind plan. the throaters insist on bringing up his debut as if that matters. what matters is how many starts.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
A manager that sees him in training every day was wrong but you were right. :rofl:
I didn't say I, whole forum could see and was saying that Yildiz should enter the field on halftime. Check live thread.
So allegri is either fraud who understands the game less than a common forum member or he is stubborn ass who cares more about himself and his image than positive outcome for the team.
For you we are clear why you can't see anything, frauds balls are over your eyes.

Jul 2, 2006
I didn't say I, whole forum could see and was saying that Yildiz should enter the field on halftime. Check live thread.
So allegri is either fraud who understands the game less than a common forum member or he is stubborn ass who cares more about himself and his image than positive outcome for the team.
For you we are clear why you can't see anything, frauds balls are over your eyes.
he is both a fraud who understands the game less than a common forum member and someone who cares more about himself than the team.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Here you are. Never been right about a thing you've posted. Saying Allegri doesn't understand the game :rofl:Our most successful coach in history in win percentage.

Give me more
Turk legit thinks Allegri is the worst manager in our history and at the very same time, thinks that Beppe was an incompetent scumbag criminal embezzling funds from the club and purposefully trying to ruin Juve.

The two guys directly responsible for our most successful period since Lippi in the ‘90s. Both terrible at their jobs and also maliciously trying to damage the club according to Turk.

You really can’t make this stuff up. :lol:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Yeah, I don't come here very often but when I do, I see there's always so much trolling/shitposting going on. Exaggerated negativity too. Our rivals speak nicer about us than certain people do here.
But of course they do. I also want to see our rivals in misery. Do you prefer last year's Napoli or now under Mazzarri?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But of course they do. I also want to see our rivals in misery. Do you prefer last year's Napoli or now under Mazzarri?
comparing this year's napoli to our 20 game unbeaten run with weah and miretti as starters :baus: milik's utter stupidity was the first thing they got to enjoy since months

tuz is really something else

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
comparing this year's napoli to our 20 game unbeaten run with weah and miretti as starters :baus: milik's utter stupidity was the first thing they got to enjoy since months

tuz is really something else
And I would prefer to don't give them even that.
It was completely avoidable by having less egocentric coach.
Frauds stupid reasoning, why not playing Yildiz, is what's triggers such reactions here on tuz.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Completely avoidable in the sense that he shouldn't play Milik, who had two red cards in his career, in case he did something no one would have predicted?

There's no more chance of Milik doing that than there is Yildiz or Chiesa or anyone else with no record of doing it. In fact you'd be less surprised to see a teenager doing it out of impulse. And rightly we wouldn't have buried Yildiz for doing it. Milik is the one who has to explain the brain fart. Suggesting it is a mistake of Allegri is a great reach. What would happen in 99% of games is that we discuss Milik's performance, not the 1% occurance as the argument against selection.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And I would prefer to don't give them even that.
It was completely avoidable by having less egocentric coach.
Frauds stupid reasoning, why not playing Yildiz, is what's triggers such reactions here on tuz.
nah man, some of you are constantly triggered by something,. when we don't win: instant crying for a week. when we win: but we didn't score 3. when we score 3: but MACCABI. so easy, so predictable.

and it's a team sport yet every thread is an allegri thread. this is the level of obsession. like a neverending zombie apocalypse, just pure negativity for years. and it's never because of you, supposedly adult people being whiny bitches.

(meanwhile the team has 7 more points than conte's unbeaten team after 20 rounds, with regular starters like miretti, weah, mckennie, kean or gatti. or just consider locatelli instead of pirlo lol)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, I don't come here very often but when I do, I see there's always so much trolling/shitposting going on. Exaggerated negativity too. Our rivals speak nicer about us than certain people do here.

90% of it is due Turk mental illness, Lion who doesnt have an off switch and trolling like a child when he is in his 40s, or Badass being a clueless dweeb.

There's few backup characters of negative for the sake of it numbnuts who piggyback on others shit stirring (maxi prime example of that) like sheep, but they easier to ignore in the sea of turds that is Tuz.

But the above trio of misfits genuinely derail threads. Especially Turk, I said him 90% for a reason. It's genuinely astonishing people take him seriously, and he hasn't been banned ages ago for adding nothing to a single discourse in like 2 decades.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with @DAiDEViL that this forum isn’t fun at all these days.

Where is Dai Dai these days? Haven't seen him in ages.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
nah man, some of you are constantly triggered by something,. when we don't win: instant crying for a week. when we win: but we didn't score 3. when we score 3: but MACCABI. so easy, so predictable.

and it's a team sport yet every thread is an allegri thread. this is the level of obsession. like a neverending zombie apocalypse, just pure negativity for years. and it's never because of you, supposedly adult people being whiny bitches.

(meanwhile the team has 7 more points than conte's unbeaten team after 20 rounds, with regular starters like miretti, weah, mckennie, kean or gatti. or just consider locatelli instead of pirlo lol)
It's easier to attack someone when you talk about a group of members? I wasn't complaining during our wining period. I was cautious of flying high because I knew games like against Empoli could happen with the squad we have. But no complaints from my side.
This thread becoming "allegri thread" is big thanks to his "wooden lawyers" who feel the need to defend even his stupidity of reasoning why someone isn't playing, Yildiz in this case.

I wouldn't be writing this much in this thread if allegri gave us some other explanation even be it tactical reasons.
Sorry but Yildiz haircut and his relaxation aren't normal reasons.
Or just ask yourself did you like the changes and how were they done during the game!? Whole forum in live thread, even members like Vlad and PI acknowledged that allegri is wrong for not putting Yildiz in halftime. His stubbornness is why are we here now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 28)