Kenan Yıldız (9 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Wasn't his best game for us but the majority of good moments we had involved him. His ability to beat a player and create space is excellent. He makes good decisions too.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Wasn't his best game for us but the majority of good moments we had involved him. His ability to beat a player and create space is excellent. He makes good decisions too.
Nearly always clean with possession and you can see that Defenders are worried about him which makes this so much easier for anyone playing next to him.

I really hope we get to see him and chiesa together on the field soon.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I dont, because that will probably only happen in a situation where Juve is trailing late and need a goal.

Allegri isnt going to change from his 3-5-2 unless he's chasing a goal.

At this point, I'm more than happy getting 90 minutes between the 2 of them.

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #594
    Nearly always clean with possession and you can see that Defenders are worried about him which makes this so much easier for anyone playing next to him.

having Yildiz would allow Chiesa to switch back to the right flank where he’s most comfortable. I get not switching formations in the middle of the season, especially when they’re winning, but it’s something Allegri will have to do next season. That would also give Soule space. Those three rotating two positions, everyone will have enough playing time, especially considering Chiesa’s fitness issues and the expanded schedule.

Yildiz can also play as a 9 imo, he’s physically development is as impressive as everything else. During pregame introductions he looked like he was almost Dusans height. He’s grown a lot in the past year.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    loved this, not only the touch itself, but the way how he anticipated his next move with it. very direct player. let's hope he develops into a full 90 minute machine soon

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
    In the end, currently, he looks more effective than Chiesa
    Luckily, they're both on the team and you dont just have to pick one.

It's nice to have some depth and actual game changers off the bench, which Chiesa (when healthy) or Yildiz will provide for the rest of the season. Whoever comes off the bench will get 20-30 minutes running against a tired team. That's a nice weapon to have.

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    having Yildiz would allow Chiesa to switch back to the right flank where he’s most comfortable. I get not switching formations in the middle of the season, especially when they’re winning, but it’s something Allegri will have to do next season. That would also give Soule space. Those three rotating two positions, everyone will have enough playing time, especially considering Chiesa’s fitness issues and the expanded schedule.

Yildiz can also play as a 9 imo, he’s physically development is as impressive as everything else. During pregame introductions he looked like he was almost Dusans height. He’s grown a lot in the past year.
    Agreed. The more I watch of Yildiz and Vlahovic playing together and what they are contributing defensively without the ball, makes me believe that there is a chance all 3 could be fielded together next season.

Jul 2, 2006
    https://football-italia.net/allegri-sets-juventus-targets-in-lecce/
    Dusan Vlahovic and Kenan Yildiz start together for the fourth Serie A match in a row, so does the Turkish teenager’s presence help Vlahovic play better?

“The whole team is doing better, Vlahovic is in better shape physically and psychologically, he is more relaxed. Yildiz is a different player to Federico Chiesa.

“Unfortunately it means I have to leave Arek Milik out, as he is in good shape too.”

-----------------------------------

homunculus still laments that this 18 years old broke into team by force and stealing the minutes from milik.

Arek Milik who is in good shape too
    mannequin_1.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)