Kenan Yıldız (34 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
you mean insigne like lw or insigne as ss or kinda am in their 3-4-2-1 under mazzarri? i'd second the latter. for a winger yildiz doesn't look fast enough for me :boh:
More like the latter. Insigne wasn't fast in a straight sprint either.

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #126
    Btw you can tell none of these journalists know anything about Yildiz. They make it seem like this is a new thing Allegri is making him do, when hes always been a player that has moved around different positions. I never watched him at bayern but it took one minute for me to learn he actually started out as an attacking mid at Bayern before moving further up at Juve. Just look at this breakdown from his career so far. No real set position.

44928AE2-DC85-45D1-A0D3-5A7FEC1D09C4.jpeg

So I think the main takeway with Allegri experimenting is that hes trying different ways to get Yildiz on the field. Thats a good thing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yep, we about to see him for the first time this season in senior footie. So its ok people don't know him.

But as you say, in youth football he has been a flexibility player who can play all attacking positions. Natural AM who moved around. Its bussiness as usual to try him in multiple roles to see where he fits best for what team needs, in his first real pre season with senior team. Versatility is nothing but a plus.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #129
    What is his season gonna look like?

With next gen, getting some cameos in the first team?
    considering he hasnt played much at next gen, that seems the safe bet. But it also seems theres a chance he gets promoted to first team from the beginning. He’d have to be some undeniable superstar talent for that to happen with Allegri though lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    What is his season gonna look like?

With next gen, getting some cameos in the first team?

I'm guessing the kinda role Soule had last season? Spot minutes in main team later on while starting off with next gen. Soule got promoted to main team full time couple months into season.

Last edited:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
    @DanielSz @Osman because it's allegri. Whatever he do it's always wrong. Even if it's a common way.
    Imagine if the likes of fagioli and pogba injured, miretti already loaned out. You have only locatelli, rovella, and rabiot in midfield. If we play chiesa and vlahovic up front, who the fuck will be a creative midfielder that give the ball to forward in the team?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'm guessing the kinda role Soule had last season? Spot minutes in main team later on while starting off with next gen. Soule got promoted to main team full time couple months nto season.
    Because Kenan is a lot more dynamic and athletic than Soule I can see Allegri taking a shine to him and he might even get 50% more minutes than the Argie did.

OP
    DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #134
    Because Kenan is a lot more dynamic and athletic than Soule I can see Allegri taking a shine to him and he might even get 50% more minutes than the Argie did.
    kinda get the feeling Yildiz has already leaped ahead of Soule

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    considering he hasnt played much at next gen, that seems the safe bet. But it also seems theres a chance he gets promoted to first team from the beginning. He’d have to be some undeniable superstar talent for that to happen with Allegri though lol
    His surname means "star", so he's half way there.
    Would have been great if his name meant "super", but unfortunately it means a meat dish.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Unless I am forgetting someone, we got our best youngsters-teenagers in the last 10-15 years from big clubs (Pogba from United, Coman from PSG). Yıldız looks like a potential star. We got him from Bayern.
    You see where I am going with this. We can't sign establish stars. The best we can do is to steal potential superstars from the big teams, by offering them better deals, which the big teams won't offer to kids. Unfortunately, we will lose them once they turn 22-24, but that's the reality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 24)