Kenan Yıldız (44 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Allegri is testing player everywhere but his preferred position. EVERYWHERE but.

People losing their marbles over every tidbit tho. My man is an attacking midfielder, a vague tweet about trying him in midfield people assume it means something like DM or what lol

Could be the AM role Miretti and Di Maria played alot.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
People losing their marbles over every tidbit tho. My man is an attacking midfielder, a vague tweet about trying him in midfield people assume it means something like DM or what lol

Could be the AM role Miretti and Di Maria played alot.
Because those players weren't suited for AM and very few players are suited to play like a SS and mark the opposing regista all match. It's all retarded. Just put the kid on the wing e fatta

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats litterally possibly worse for him tho? Wing in our system means wingback. He is an attacking midfielder, winger, SS etc (read he been tried as CF too, but mostly AM type). The hole AM/SS makes sense in that system over a deep wingback.

Allegri will be an issue regardless of formation. But let's not lose our marbles over an AM being tried in midfield with no further details.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Because those players weren't suited for AM and very few players are suited to play like a SS and mark the opposing regista all match. It's all retarded. Just put the kid on the wing e fatta
i have no idea why you wanna put him on the wings when 3-5-2 doesn't even feature wingers and the guy's main position is seconda punta

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
i have no idea why you wanna put him on the wings when 3-5-2 doesn't even feature wingers and the guy's main position is seconda punta
Looks more like an inside forward.

Let him play like Insigne.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)