Keita Baldé Diao - LW/SS - Lazio (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Do you have an issue with the way Alves left?

- - - Updated - - -

:edit: Let me ask this...

Is EVERYONE that was upset with the unprofessional way Alves left going to completely ignore Keita's unprofessional behavior at Lazio for trying to leave just to sign him?
Why do you think Keita behaves unprofessionally? Lazio lied that he's injured and therefore cannot participate in Super Coppa game. As for the transfer situation, the kid wants Juve. Juve made a fair offer for a player being on the last year of his contract who definitely won't be renewing it. It's Lazio behaving like donkeys.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What has Keita done that's unprofessional? Wanting to go to a better club? Refusing to settle? What spinazzola is doing is much more unprofessional but I don't see anyone crying about that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why do you think Keita behaves unprofessionally? Lazio lied that he's injured and therefore cannot participate in Super Coppa game. As for the transfer situation, the kid wants Juve. Juve made a fair offer for a player being on the last year of his contract who definitely won't be renewing it. It's Lazio behaving like donkeys.

What has Keita done that's unprofessional? Wanting to go to a better club? Refusing to settle? What spinazzola is doing is much more unprofessional but I don't see anyone crying about that.
This behaviour has been going on for 2 years, there is wanting out, and there's being juvenile and conflict heavy about it, and he has been so from the get go, boycotted trainings, has had nonstop soap opera in media and social media with them. They have their part to play too, Lotito is clown, but lets not pretend the main issue isnt its his character who has consistently shown he invites this unprofessional drama for so long now.

If this behaviour would be unprofessional in Juve, then it is in Lazio, its that easy. We have crucified players way less then having an outright war of words with your club on regular basis throughout the season. Thats just not ok, even if its a club we dont give a fuck about.

The player is very very good, and I'm sure Juve knows this side of him very well and still want to sign him because they can handle it/live with it, but dont act shocked when you see hints of similar behaviour here later.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Osman covered it for me

.jef.

May 25, 2017
you haven't been a member long enough to be a lurker :D
I don't qualify? ☹️

Let me ask this...

Is EVERYONE that was upset with the unprofessional way Alves left going to completely ignore Keita's unprofessional behavior at Lazio for trying to leave just to sign him?
It is a worry, but to be fair he's only made a fuss about leaving himself, rather than encouraging other players to leave (unless I missed something).

Also this isn't the first time Lotito has had these sorts of problems. As we all know he won't have any such difficulties here....

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Not the way he left but how he started badmouthing the club after leaving.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

i havent followed anything about Keita the last few weeks so i probably missed something, but whats so unprofessional about him?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
This behaviour has been going on for 2 years, there is wanting out, and there's being juvenile and conflict heavy about it, and he has been so from the get go, boycotted trainings, has had nonstop soap opera in media and social media with them. They have their part to play too, Lotito is clown, but lets not pretend the main issue isnt its his character who has consistently shown he invites this unprofessional drama for so long now.

If this behaviour would be unprofessional in Juve, then it is in Lazio, its that easy. We have crucified players way less then having an outright war of words with your club on regular basis throughout the season. Thats just not ok, even if its a club we dont give a $#@! about.

The player is very very good, and I'm sure Juve knows this side of him very well and still want to sign him because they can handle it/live with it, but dont act shocked when you see hints of similar behaviour here later.
Yes, I forgot to add that I'm aware of his previous issues. However, I think he could have realized that in order to fulfill his potential he needs to grow up. Imo it's the main reason why he wants Juventus because he knows we can develop him in the best way. I wouldn't be surprised if he rejected more money from both Milanese clubs solely for this reason.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He wants to come to us because we are the best club that's after him, gets guaranteed domestic titles, compete high level CL games and also very well paid.

It's wishful thinking part of it is because we have a daycare of shrinks that will reform him maturity wise lol. Tho serious and professional organisation is a draw for some players. Tho I wouldn't assume that a really young player who is leaving 2nd club in a row in really bad terms, is coming for that. We are simply by far the best option for him, and he is smart enough to realize that, even if he is far from getting guaranteed starting spot like he would in his other suitors.

But most likely despite getting star role in those other options instead of squad role, he mainly sees them as stepping stone compared to our arrived status. He sees us signing Higuain, Pjanic and Bernardeschi, so essentially understands that star in Serie A = move up to Juve.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Forget the drama queen.

Do exactly what Kyle said.

RB and a CM.

- - - Updated - - -

sad part is even with all the firepower we have we still start Cuadrado/mario :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Manbro should become CM, pick up the slack like he did with the wings.
Manbro as mezzala

---------------Pjanic----------------
------Marchisio----------------------
---------------------Mandzukic------
Costa--------------------------Berna
---------------Dybala----------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)