Keita Baldé Diao - LW/SS - Lazio (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's a brave decision by Lazio, but it's the right one. Keita would never have been motivated and now if they have any remaining sense they should get rid of him quick. What Keita has done today, is what he will end up doing tomorrow for us. He is volatile and doesn't fit our personality. However talent is talent whatever the case let's not get too attached to him before he stabs a dagger up our arse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
now we have 8 strrikers
mandzu.higgy.dybala.berna.costa.quads.pjaca+ this fucker
it's like a formation full of strikers.
I don't see a problem. Having 4 replacements for the 4 attacking players is no different than having 4 replacements for the 4 defenders or 2 replacements for the two central midfielders. Last year we had 3 replacements for the 2 staring CBs (Barzagli, Rugani and Benatia for Bonucci and Chiellini), and if we buy Matuidi or any CM, we will have 4 replacements (Khedira, Matuidi, Sturaro, Bentacur) for the 2 starters (Pjanic and Marchisio).
Last year we had no alternative for a tired or out of form attacking player (which all of Higuain, Cuadrado and Dybala were in the last month of the season). Now we're solving this problem, and we're doing it incredibly well.
Adding a good CM to the squad is also important and it seems to be in our team's plans.

The defense might suffer the most. As average as Dani Alves was when he played RB, we didn't upgrade on him there. The main hole, though, was left by Bonucci.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
4-2-2-2 would obviously be the best formation to go now with all these attackers, plus keeps Dybala in the role he performs best as a ST/SS.

p.s: oh lest I forget, Mandzu is a liability as a winger, he has no creativity and absolutely no pace, time for him to see the bench and not be playing now that we have good/actual wingers. Please Allegri, keep him off wing duty, vice-Higuain for now and sell next summer.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I don't see a problem. Having 4 replacements for the 4 attacking players is no different than having 4 replacements for the 4 defenders or 2 replacements for the two central midfielders. Last year we had 3 replacements for the 2 staring CBs (Barzagli, Rugani and Benatia for Bonucci and Chiellini), and if we buy Matuidi or any CM, we will have 4 replacements (Khedira, Matuidi, Sturaro, Bentacur) for the 2 starters (Pjanic and Marchisio).
Last year we had no alternative for a tired or out of form attacking player (which all of Higuain, Cuadrado and Dybala were in the last month of the season). Now we're solving this problem, and we're doing it incredibly well.
Adding a good CM to the squad is also important and it seems to be in our team's plans.

The defense might suffer the most. As average as Dani Alves was when he played RB, we didn't upgrade on him there. The main hole, though, was left by Bonucci.
Sarcasm??? Going from Alves to MDS is like going from CEO to doorman, moving from your PH in NY Trump Tower to your mother basement and I'm being kind with those similes cuz the reality is way worst...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
and he blasted Nazio on twitter. LOL
This guy is 100% unprofessional, every single thing he has clashed with club he aired on twitter for past 2 years (not to mention boycotted trainings/not shown up for a month cuz he wanted to leave in the past etc). Imagine first time he isnt happy about something in Juve? Huge red flag in behaviour.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let's celebrate incoming players for something that we hate when departing players do it ::lol3::
This. The double standard is heavy on this one. I hope you folks don't walk into a wall when you turn a deaf ear and walk the other way to ignore the hypocrisy.

Been telling you guys for like a month this kid and his fucking Twitter is an issue.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman relax a bit for a moment and consider this

Keita, Cuadrado, Douglas Costa, Sandro

In the same team

Imagine PES/Fifa
I'm completely relaxed.

Until I see 3 out of our 4 fullbacks are shit now, our most complete, prolific and useful CB is gone and our CM hunt is going nowhere for 2nd year in a row.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This guy is 100% unprofessional, every single thing he has clashed with club he aired on twitter for past 2 years (not to mention boycotted trainings/not shown up for a month cuz he wanted to leave in the past etc). Imagine first time he isnt happy about something in Juve? Huge red flag in behaviour.
The absolute anti-typical Juve signing.

- - - Updated - - -

From del piero legends to Twitter star

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I said it before. This guy suits Milan. But in the current market, the opportunity is too great. Half of a Keita is worth 30M nowadays. At the very least it's like buying low on a stock.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Lol! Yeah, @Rollie is such a fool. Imagine judging our CF by the number of goals he scored.

Obviously he's sh!t, he didn't convert a single one of the 0 chances he got in the CL final.

On a serious note "irrelevant" should replace "underwhelming" in the Tuz lexicon.

Edit - just to be clear, that was sarcasm.
:D

I don't even judge the guy on just his goals -- though he did very well in that regard. I don't see him as a one trick pony -- he played for the team, and consistently did what Max asked of him. He also slotted into the dressing room seamlessly. I think he's been a very good, team-oriented addition, who produced quite well in his first season at the club, and had a very significant role in an historic season for Juventus.

A few folks just can't get over his transfer fee, and love to badmouth our top scorer for some reason. Not sure they realize it's a team game, and that Higuain is not the reason we didn't beat Madrid in Cardiff.

Very impressive. You can teach Rollie about sarcasm next time you lick his butt. He needs a lesson.
Awww, muffin.

:cry:

Why don't you tell us some more about how Higuain is "kinda irrelevant". It might make you feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)