Keita Baldé Diao - LW/SS - Lazio (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
Well, save the money to better targets :smile:

We got Costa who can play both wings. And we maybe go for Berna. So do we really need him? Maybe just my opinion, but i think its stupid.

Mandzu, Berna, Costa, Cuadrado, Pjaca + Keita? That is just two positions for five guys. Someone gonna be pretty annoyed end of the season..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

We got Costa who can play both wings. And we maybe go for Berna. So do we really need him? Maybe just my opinion, but i think its stupid.

Mandzu, Berna, Costa, Cuadrado, Pjaca + Keita? That is just two positions for five guys. Someone gonna be pretty annoyed end of the season..
he will play SS here though.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If we get Berna we are stacked in attack even with out signing Schick. We should save money for CM, no point in signing Keita.
D. Costa can play both wings, Pjaca will be back, Berna can play both wings plus Dybala position.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Considering Pjaca's injury we could be selfish and keep a young attacking option like Kean, Clemenza or Cassata as a back up for him until January and then let them go on loan. Those are the three for me who would least look out of place in our squad.

I'm just not expecting Pjaca to be in any kind of form until the start of next year, even if he makes it back for early October. He's a muscular and athletic player and he'll probably have a setback or two and lack of match fitness holding him back, as well as all the competition.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If we get Berna we are stacked in attack even with out signing Schick. We should save money for CM, no point in signing Keita.
D. Costa can play both wings, Pjaca will be back, Berna can play both wings plus Dybala position.
This.
NO need in another CF.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Look at the depth that madrid had last season. That helped them to rest big time players and helped them reach their goal.
At half time Mandzukic was half injured and Pjanic had problems. Allegri in an interview admitted that he had no options off the bench for the attack and that is most likely why we lost so easily.

We need quality depth.

adame

Aug 27, 2013
Good player, but very weak mentally. He is talented, but he is a Balotelli 2.0. Keita is not the player Juve would be after, if he won't come very cheap.
If he goes to Inter, then at the end of the next season you will be all thank to Marotta to did not signed him this summer. He is not a team player and very lazy to track back and help the team out defensively, even Immobile tracked back, when Lazio lost the ball. I know he had a great season and scored a lot of goals, but so did Bellotti and he is just a rich man's Immobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)