Keita Baldé Diao - LW/SS - Lazio (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I thought he's a winger/am but can play ss if needed, not really a CF :boh:

:boh: I think he can play a lot better on the wing than Berna. But it's weird we want both and need them for wings while both give best performances centrally :D
Flexibility to play however the fuck we want :boh: It will certainly be interesting to see. I cant remember a time where we have had (potentially) so many players who could cover pretty much every attacking position.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I thought he's a winger/am but can play ss if needed, not really a CF :boh:
:boh: I think he can play a lot better on the wing than Berna. But it's weird we want both and need them for wings while both give best performances centrally :D
well CF/SS doesn't matter for our setup, we are gonna play with one pure forward and some group behind him. Keita could be very good as this role, has all the tools.
Why do you think we want him on a wing? With Shick transfer failed it's only logical to use him as Piggy sub.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You and @Albo should've worn a De Siglio avatar, bunch of jinxes.
And he is close to fucking Inter now , he was the only player i wanted since Diego , and we missed on him , it makes me feel sad :mad: :mad: , he'll explode , i hope Inter will bench ala Barbosa .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Flexibility to play however the fuck we want :boh: It will certainly be interesting to see. I cant remember a time where we have had (potentially) so many players who could cover pretty much every attacking position.
Yeah that would be nice to see.

well CF/SS doesn't matter for our setup, we are gonna play with one pure forward and some group behind him. Keita could be very good as this role, has all the tools.
Why do you think we want him on a wing? With Shick transfer failed it's only logical to use him as Piggy sub.
I think we'll give Kean a shot to rotate with Pipita :boh:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve back in for Keita?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly gone back in for Keita Balde Diao following his sudden expression of unhappiness.

According to Premium Sport, Juve will try again for Keita, in the knowledge that Lazio are willing to sell him.

The attacker tweeted earlier on Wednesday that Lazio “didn’t let him play” in a friendly, suggesting the Aquile were not risking his fitness for a move away.

The broadcaster adds the Bianconeri could include Stefano Sturaro as a sweetener in any deal.

-----

what a horrible article :lol:

Meanwhile, Inter meet Samp for Schick. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Keita: Lazio didn’t let me play!
By Football Italia staff

Keita Balde Diao claims Lazio “haven’t let me play” in their friendly on Wednesday, fuelling more speculation that he will leave the club.

Lazio will play Lega Pro side Triestina this evening, but in a strange outburst on Twitter, Keita announced he was not being considered by Simone Inzaghi for the match.

“I’m there, always ready to show my worth and professionalism!” he tweeted.

“But today, the club have decided not to let me play…”

The attacker’s message has prompted some to suggest that he is not being risked ahead of a move away, with Inter emerging as sudden favourites for his signature.

---

If this kid is going to bitch on social media, he can fucking stay away from here. He won't get nearly the playing time here like in Lazio. Screw that noise...stay away.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too. We want professionalism on and off the pitch and we go after Keita :lol:
the guy whines on social media :howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is it a coincidence that both Elia and him look like lesbians?
I saw the social media thing and thought of Elia immediately :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Even Del Piero said the club has always had strict policies in place...and we want to sign this guy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Keita is more toxic for a club than Bonucci was and will ever be.
Can't speak for Bonucci, not sure of what actually happened BECAUSE HE NEVER WENT PUBLIC LIKE THIS PUNK.

lol come to your senses people do we want this guy in our locker room texting at HT because he isn't playing?

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Has he got a history of tweeting stuff? Or jumping on him because he's bitched once?

It's a new generation. These millennials will be tweeting, instagramming etc and basically being conscious of their brand. Worked for Pogba, can work for them, type of an approach.

Not saying I agree with it. But the new raft of players will be on social media plenty. Have to just accept it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Has he got a history of tweeting stuff? Or jumping on him because he's bitched once?

It's a new generation. These millennials will be tweeting, instagramming etc and basically being conscious of their brand. Worked for Pogba, can work for them, type of an approach.

Not saying I agree with it. But the new raft of players will be on social media plenty. Have to just accept it.
Pogba never tweeted about not playing or complaining about the club...that's different than tweeting a dab or something juvenile like that.

Huge difference. Dybala is a millennial, Rugani, etc...don't see them complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)