Keita Baldé Diao - LW/SS - Lazio (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
wat

- - - Updated - - -

Good player, but very weak mentally. He is talented, but he is a Balotelli 2.0. Keita is not the player Juve would be after, if he won't come very cheap.
If he goes to Inter, then at the end of the next season you will be all thank to Marotta to did not signed him this summer. He is not a team player and very lazy to track back and help the team out defensively, even Immobile tracked back, when Lazio lost the ball. I know he had a great season and scored a lot of goals, but so did Bellotti and he is just a rich man's Immobile.

@zizinho

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Can't wait for his agent to show up again, explaining how his client is still important for Juventus and that he want's to stay and challenge for a starting spot.
I'm not sure what is worse.

His agent stating that he can challenge for a starting spot, or, given our current MF situation, he actually can.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think we really debating Keita vs Bernardeschi but if we are looking for a winger and it has to be one of them - would you go for Bernardeschi or Keita? and if your answer is Keita - Is it because of transfer fee or because you think he is better?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah and.. nope.

I'd like us to sign him but his fee looks rather high considering his contract is running out. Schick would rotate with Higuain, though, while Keita is a winger. Not really similar players.
Keita can easily play CF, actually, he is better in this role. Not Vieri - like CF, but more Aguerro.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah and.. nope.

I'd like us to sign him but his fee looks rather high considering his contract is running out. Schick would rotate with Higuain, though, while Keita is a winger. Not really similar players.
He was most successful playing centrally, 10 goals in 7 games I think.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Keita can easily play CF, actually, he is better in this role. Not Vieri - like CF, but more Aguerro.
I thought he's a winger/am but can play ss if needed, not really a CF :boh:

He was most successful playing centrally, 10 goals in 7 games I think.
:boh: I think he can play a lot better on the wing than Berna. But it's weird we want both and need them for wings while both give best performances centrally :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)