Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (22 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So you wouldn't sign Ronaldo if given the chance? How many times have we seen him give up when things aren't going his way?
What ronaldo exactly ? 90 ronaldo or christiano ?

Both were incredibly awsome and never gave up before they went to real madrid. once there they didnt got all the freedom on and off the pitch, and both became pretty lazy, and half the player they used to be.
Fat ronaldo did still score his goals, but what a legend he would have been if he stayd at inter...
christiano, altho scoring alot this season, doesnt come close to half the player he was at manchester.

i blame this on real madrid, not the player

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
What ronaldo exactly ? 90 ronaldo or christiano ?

Both were incredibly awsome and never gave up before they went to real madrid. once there they didnt got all the freedom on and off the pitch, and both became pretty lazy, and half the player they used to be.
Fat ronaldo did still score his goals, but what a legend he would have been if he stayd at inter...
christiano, altho scoring alot this season, doesnt come close to half the player he was at manchester.

i blame this on real madrid, not the player
Cristiano. Did you watch any manure games when he was there? When things weren't going their way he caved in, in the CL final vs barcelona he completely gave up. It's his attitude along with the club officials enabling his shitty mannerisms that's allowing that to happen.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cristiano. Did you watch any manure games when he was there? When things weren't going their way he caved in, in the CL final vs barcelona he completely gave up. It's his attitude along with the club officials enabling his shitty mannerisms that's allowing that to happen.
in the final he was completely in the pocked of barca's defence, like messi in inters pocket this year.
I watched alot of games and i think it wasent that he had more offdays rather then giving up.
Thing is, he was so extremely talented, he'd still walk in any given team in history

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Alot of talk around this. We asked Real for him on loan in January. So that confirms to me that we can afford his wages and the player would like to join us. I really think we'll make a move in the Summer and I think Champions League pending he could easily be ours.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Never going to happen cuz we're definitely signing both Quag and Matri. Only way for this to happen is if we could get good money out of Iaquinta, Amauri and Martinez.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Alot of talk around this. We asked Real for him on loan in January. So that confirms to me that we can afford his wages and the player would like to join us. I really think we'll make a move in the Summer and I think Champions League pending he could easily be ours.
Stop trying to give me a boner.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The worser it gets at RM, the easier it gets for us and many others.
If he doesn't go back home to France this summer then I think we have a good chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)