Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (19 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We got quag back as SS next season, and as prima punta both gila and pazzini will outscore benzema, so i dont really see the problem here

the new players dont have to be italian, not quite, but they also dont NEED to be foreign.

besides, he would play at the position we want to have piazon in a few years, so let quag take that for nau

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I humbly disagree, and to refute all those points you just made:

1) Benzema can create his own chances, and operate outside the box. He can create his own shot, and score goals. His average for Lyon was somewhere along the lines of one goal in every 2.4 matches, slightly inferior to both Gilardino and Pazzini, but not by much. He is also younger and far more talented than any of those two can ever aspire to be.

2) The players need to be foreign if a) Italy lacks quality. b) The foreign option is clearly the better choice.

3) Benzema can play as both an SS and a CF, so he won't take Piazon's place. Piazon is more of an AM or SS, so I don't see any issues here. Moreover, if I had to choose between Benz and Quag, the choice is quite obvious.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
he is a complete striker yes, but considering prima puntas, pazzo scores more indeed, in a much harder league, and samp only had pazzo and cassano, while lyon were a regular championsleagueteam

italy lacks quality, but pazzo is the best poacher under 20 mil imo, gilla, is a great poacher, but the price must be right

we dont play cf nor am(sadly), he isnt an st(or pp), so he can only play as SS
quag good, benz is better when in the right mood, but the price he'd cost compared to the added quality is insane, especially if you see where we could improve in other places (namely fullbacks)

also, for a while, benzema just gave up at real madrid

HE GAVE UP

juventus players never give up

Now if he had sneijders mentality, then it would be completely diffrent

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sneijder sucked @ RM too. You could argue that he gave up as well. However, how can you give up, when you are never really afforded the chance? When your coach doesn't believe in you, it dents your confidence. That is only natural! Sneijder was a nobody @ Madrid; Inter believed in him, and look at him now.

I believe Benz needs a change of scenery and a coach who believes in him. It can only do him a world of good, and he can then go back to being that feared player he was with Lyon. We can play with a CF, as essentially Toni fits that role. The differences between an ST and a CF are very subtle indeed, just as the differences between an AM and SS are. Benz can be deployed as CF, ST, or even an SS if the need arises.

Benz, Piazon, and Neymar and we are set for a decade!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If manure win the epl, im pretty sure SAF will make a move for him. If Arsenal keep second spot, that would get them to spend to try & improve on that standing.
ManU has Rooney, Berbatov, Macheda and Chicharito and Wellbeck, they don't another striker. Arsenal will go for Hazard and probably a CB, they don't need another striker, with Chamakh, RvP, Vela and Bendtner, they are settled since they play with only 1 striker.
Fuck the non EU rule, but now they don't need Benzema we could go in for him. :eyebrows: Arsenal won't spend that much, Man Utd can't, Chelsea maybe.
Chelsea will go for Lukaku me thinks so I doubt they will sign two strikers since Drogba and Anelka aren't finished yet.
If Chelsea would go for Benz, then I suggest we go for Lukaku.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As expected Real ruined yet another forward, so its about the ideal moment to snatch a quality player for a decent price.
Atm we are using Amauri as a CF, rofl, Benzema is 10 times the scorer Amauri will ever be and much more talented than quaq.
Since we still have Toni, (yet another Italian CF) Benzema would be the ideal man to replace Amauri.
And by the summer, when Real will wash up Adeb too, here's our goal poacher (far better than Pazzini)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
As expected Real ruined yet another forward, so its about the ideal moment to snatch a quality player for a decent price.
Atm we are using Amauri as a CF, rofl, Benzema is 10 times the scorer Amauri will ever be and much more talented than quaq.
Since we still have Toni, (yet another Italian CF) Benzema would be the ideal man to replace Amauri.
And by the summer, when Real will wash up Adeb too, here's our goal poacher (far better than Pazzini)
imo we need a ss if we won't sign quag at the end of this season we should get neymar. I don't know if benz is more talented than quagliarella..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Benz is more of a CF? With Pazzo seemingly going to Inter I think this will be the move we go for, I have a feeling the Piazon signing will rule out Neymar, But hopefully we see either Benz-Quag, Benz-Neymar, Neymar-Quag.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
And assuming we won't reach Cl and Napoli does, is there a chance Quag will not join us even if we make the required offer?
Or is the loan deal we have now sufficient to also force him to stay with us?
I assume not.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think Quag is more a buy than a loan. You dont pay 1/3 upfront if you have intentions of sending him back. You just gain an extra installment with the Marotta way.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I am not saying we will sent him back, I am asking if he can still choose to go back to Napoli even if we would offer the agreed price for him.
He might want to prefer that if Napoli reaches CL and we don't.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I am not saying we will sent him back, I am asking if he can still choose to go back to Napoli even if we would offer the agreed price for him.
He might want to prefer that if Napoli reaches CL and we don't.

No place at Napoli plus he had a fight with the board :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
he is a complete striker yes, but considering prima puntas, pazzo scores more indeed, in a much harder league, and samp only had pazzo and cassano, while lyon were a regular championsleagueteam

italy lacks quality, but pazzo is the best poacher under 20 mil imo, gilla, is a great poacher, but the price must be right

we dont play cf nor am(sadly), he isnt an st(or pp), so he can only play as SS
quag good, benz is better when in the right mood, but the price he'd cost compared to the added quality is insane, especially if you see where we could improve in other places (namely fullbacks)

also, for a while, benzema just gave up at real madrid

HE GAVE UP

juventus players never give up

Now if he had sneijders mentality, then it would be completely diffrent
In the past yes, now i don't agree because we wouldn't have drawn or lost as many games in the last couple of seasons like we've had.

ManU has Rooney, Berbatov, Macheda and Chicharito and Wellbeck, they don't another striker. Arsenal will go for Hazard and probably a CB, they don't need another striker, with Chamakh, RvP, Vela and Bendtner, they are settled since they play with only 1 striker.
Macheda & Welbeck aren't even getting odd games to play & i'm sure they'll be loaned out again next season. I wouldn't be surprised if Real try to tempt manure into selling Rooney. SAF has always stated how much he admires Benzema ever since he destroyed Ferdinand & Vidic in a CL during Benzema's Lyon days.

As for Arsenal, i think they're going to cash in on RVP, he's way too injury prone & Vela isn't ready for a starting berth. Wenger like SAF has always mentioned his admiration for Benzema.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
We'll see what happens next summer, maybe Adebayor fails and they will sent him back and keep Benz.
Or indeed exchange them for Rooney, that could be an option.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think the whole 'Real flop' argument should be used for or against him, it's his mentality that should be questioned. Those players who flopped at Real and then succeeded elsewhere didn't do so by being sulky, lard ass enigmas, it's the only problem I'd have with him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In the past yes, now i don't agree because we wouldn't have drawn or lost as many games in the last couple of seasons like we've had.
True, and that exactly why we should only sign players that are blessed with that classic trademark of ours.
And, its also why we should get rid of the players that dont have it.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
True, and that exactly why we should only sign players that are blessed with that classic trademark of ours.
And, its also why we should get rid of the players that dont have it.
So you wouldn't sign Ronaldo if given the chance? How many times have we seen him give up when things aren't going his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)