Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (6 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The worser it gets at RM, the easier it gets for us and many others.
If he doesn't go back home to France this summer then I think we have a good chance.
Not for us, if it indeed gets worse, they will want to sell him, but at the right price, and not at a loandeal.

I dont want to buy benzema considering his character and past.
However, if he manages to prove he is mature and play motivated and determaned for us for an entire year on a loan deal, i'd get him.

we really cant afford what happened to milan, when they got ronaldinho who performed in like 10% of the games he stepped into.
If its a loan we can ship him back, like motta.
If its a transfer, we are stuck with him like AMAURI

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Somehow Benzema showed very promising signs at Lyonnai that he was a top player and shows it at the NT. I've seen more players that have gone downhill at RM and were dynamite in other clubs and Benzema might be one of those.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Somehow Benzema showed very promising signs at Lyonnai that he was a top player and shows it at the NT. I've seen more players that have gone downhill at RM and were dynamite in other clubs and Benzema might be one of those.
Yeah, he could be another wesley sneijder, and with a loan deal we could find this out without financally cutting deep into ourselves

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Alot of talk around this. We asked Real for him on loan in January. So that confirms to me that we can afford his wages and the player would like to join us. I really think we'll make a move in the Summer and I think Champions League pending he could easily be ours.
Perhaps Juventus only wanted to pay a certain amount of his wages and Madrid the rest? It has happened before in particular loan deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)