Karim Benzema - FW - Real Madrid (6 Viewers)

Who do you want?

• Karim Benzema

• Klaas Jan Huntelaar

• Amauri

• Elmander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no i meant some people would blame all our woes on him, i guess it makes them feel good to think that our problems begin and end with him, but the irony is iaq is a much worse forward imo
It's a good thing its only your opinion because I would hate for the majority to be proven wrong by the fact that "this much worse striker, Iaquinta" actually outscores Amauri every year. Talk about Irony...the worse of the two strikers actually outscores the better one. That's irony.

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's a good thing its only your opinion because I would hate for the majority to be proven wrong by the fact that "this much worse striker, Iaquinta" actually outscores Amauri every year. Talk about Irony...the worse of the two strikers actually outscores the better one. That's irony.

Facts are a terrible thing, no?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If people blame him for a lot of stuff, maybe that's because he's started tons of games and failed to deliver, ever think of that? You can't exactly blame someone on the bench as easily.

Great, Iaq is much worse. Meanwhile we got rid of the only one who was actually world class. At least Qua is decent.
BLOOOOOMMM!!!!

Thank you Martin.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Facts are a terrible thing, no?
parrots repeat facts, now the trick is interpreting them regardless of what your "majority" thinks or who gets to be proven wrong. So, hust i have yet to actually learn something from any post you ever made, and martin i ll take you more seriously when you actually watch the game and formulate your own opinion.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
parrots repeat facts, now the trick is interpreting them regardless of what your "majority" thinks or who gets to be proven wrong. So, hust i have yet to actually learn something from any post you ever made, and martin i ll take you more seriously when you actually watch the game and formulate your own opinion.
That's fine, Deneb.

Amauri sucks. Watch his games and that fact alone will be proven time and again, just as he has done since the second half of HIS FIRST SEASON AT JUVENTUS! Amauri does all my dirty work for me.

Thank you Amauri.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'll be your parrot if you want, what color?

Sure sure sure, right after I get my Authentic Member tattoo and I'll apply for membership to the Inner Inner Circle. What does it say about your judgment that you who watch all the games were so categorically wrong? And I, who don't even watch anything, could predict this from the stats? It's called trends, amigo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
thats all fine and dandy, obsession on the other hand...
Obsession on the other hand is harder to get rid of. But I guess the only way to get rid of the obsession is to get rid of the problem that is causing it in the first place. God I can't wait for that day to come...

Unfortunately my post count will go down though. :scared:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Obsession on the other hand is harder to get rid of. But I guess the only way to get rid of the obsession is to get rid of the problem that is causing it in the first place. God I can't wait for that day to come...

Unfortunately my post count will go down though. :scared:
You can always go back to your old habit of posting a comment in each and every player thread.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Sure sure sure, right after I get my Authentic Member tattoo and I'll apply for membership to the Inner Inner Circle. What does it say about your judgment that you who watch all the games were so categorically wrong? And I, who don't even watch anything, could predict this from the stats? It's called trends, amigo.
Denial, Martin. Name one one striker in any top 10 European club that has played as much as Amauri and has had the same amount of faith given to him and has scored so very few goals as he has? I don't think many clubs would be as patient as we have been.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

:lol: wrong about what? please show me

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You can always go back to your old habit of posting a comment in each and every player thread.
I could, when I am the only one posting on here at 3am. But then again, you didn't like it so I stopped. Remember? I actually stopped when you said you didn't like it:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I could, when I am the only one posting on here at 3am. But then again, you didn't like it so I stopped. Remember? I actually stopped when you said you didn't like it:D
Yes but you don't have to stop doing what I don't like. On the other hand if all members were as understand as you :heart:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That Amauri is Juve material? Just for starters?
:howler: if you were to ever read the Amauri thread, you d see that my detractors were much more enthused with him than i ever was, i got labeled an amauri fanboy for calling out the excessive unwarranted criticism. Once again, letting impressions shape your opinion, not good 'tin not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)