Kapo agrees Juve deal – report (1 Viewer)

allrounder

Jan 3, 2003
(AGI) - Parigi, 15 mar. - Il centrocampista dell'Auxerre Oliver Kapo ha firmato un contratto quadriennale con la Juventus. Lo riferisce la rivista France Football. Il ventitreenne francese, in scadenza di contratto, dovra' sottoporsi alle visite mediche e poi dovrebbe essere a disposizione del club bianconero a partire dalla prossima stagione. -

it says:

the midfielder olivier kapo signed a 4 years contract with juventus. this reports the journal ,,france football,,. the 23 years old french, whose contract expires in summer, has to go to medical tests and is then ready to play for the bianconeri next saison....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Auxerre striker Olivier Kapo has signed a four-year deal with Juventus according to reports in France.

The highly respected France Football magazine claims that the Ivory Coast ace just needs to complete a medical.

The 23-year-old will cost the Italian giants nothing as his contract with his French club expires at the end of the season.

Should the Italian side confirm his proposed arrival, then the Bianconeri would then be expected to sell one of their forwards.

The most likely candidates at this stage are either Marcelo Zalayeta, on loan at Perugia, David Trezeguet or Marco Di Vaio.

Kapo has netted just one goal in 21 League games for Auxerre this term.

Football Italia

Only saw him play once, he seemed good, he's young, he could help us...

What do you guys think?

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I don't like to believe transfer rumours until I see the player holding up his new shirt at the press conference. I saw Kapo play for France in the last Confederations Cup, and I thought he had a big future ahead of him. He seemed like a very dangerous goal scorer, maybe like Roma uses Carew. Good, but certainly not the answer to our needs.

As Kaizer so correctly said, why couldn't it be Mexes?

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
this is the report from Sky sports:

Juve agree Kapo deal

by Peter ORourke
Juventus are believed to have agreed a deal to sign Auxerre star Olivier Kapo, according to reports emanating from France.
Reports in highly-regarded magazine France Football suggested that Juve have won the race for the French international with the player agreeing a four-year deal at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

Kapo is thought to have met with Juve officials to thrash out a deal with the player reaching a deal to join the Italian giants.

The 23-year-old has admitted will leave Stade Abbe-Deschamps in the summer and he is available on a free transfer as his contract expires at the end of the season.

A number of clubs including Paris Saint Germain, Valencia, Middlesbrough, Fulham, Charlton and Birmingham are all thought to be keen on the attacker.

Paris Saint Germain were thought to be firm favourites for Kapo, but it appears that Juventus have beaten them to the punch for the player.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++

A number of clubs including Paris Saint Germain, Valencia, Middlesbrough, Fulham, Charlton and Birmingham are all thought to be keen on the attacker.
Wow, look at those great clubs we battled with for his signature! :D

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++

Wow, look at those great clubs we battled with for his signature! :D
tell me about it, not one great team after this player, well lets hope he'll be something special......thats if we really get him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)