Kapo agrees Juve deal – report (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++

:groan: In no way he can replace Nedved! I think Kapo is a striker, isn't he?
I know he can't fill his shoes but I'm afraid that Pavel will leave.:(

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
this is what Viera said about him in 2002.

01/10/2002 Arsenal midfielder, Patrick Vieira
"I know Olivier Kapo very well. He is very calm and, to my eyes, he is the strongest player of the new generation. Now he has the most difficult thing to do - confirm his ability. But I have no worry for him."

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Mexes will cost money, alot of money, which we haven't got much of - not without selling big time.
If we don't spend some $$$$ we won't do better than this year. We're the 2nd richest club in the world. The Agnelli's are billionaires. Come on, SHOW ME THE MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and buy GREAT players, not serie B quality.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++

I thought Juve is after Manu the richest club. So we can bux him!!
That list is very misleading, remember it also included Leeds, who are in administration with huge debts.

Angelli could open his wallet as he was prepared to do to buy Vieri a few back, however, knowing Juve, we'll sell a few of the 'big' players, that might include Nedved and Trezeguet and possibly Thuram.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
We probably do not need to sell anybody to afford Mexes, but if so we can sell Montero and Iuliano. These faithful servants are past their prime and should be out. Both would do well at Auxerre.

Jul 28, 2002
fantasticv news, but ill only believe it when he is whereing the juve shirt.

Kapo for free is way better for us than spending cash on pizzaro...fantastic move imo as he on the free. Will add creative flair to the team...great move.

However i am not saying he will work for us or will be the next best thing, but in terms of usefull transfer, kapo for free is a great move.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Kapo is a midfielder, can play on the left and behind the strikers. He can also play as a support striker. He's a decent player and talent.

P.S. Valencia were also after him, Valencia ARE a great team.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes, it IS a great deal. Moggi surprises us yet again (he can still be buy as much as 'we'(the forum) planned/hoped he would buy now!) ..

Hoping to see official confirmation soon.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveTrueChamps ] ++
is it a done deal? I just was on eurosport and it said he signed the pre agreement deal at agnellis home
I could see that as an official conformation.

(funny, in the game pro evolution soccer3; I often buy Kapo in what's called the 'master league':D.)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
This is why we will never win anything ,milan bring stars while we go for unknown players ,who is this guy????????????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)