Kapo agrees Juve deal – report (1 Viewer)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Mexes will cost money, alot of money, which we haven't got much of - not without selling big time.
I don't know what your sorces are!
but during this summer there was alot of talks that
Mexès will cost something aroud €3-6M... :confused:

The money wasn't the issue, the issue was that Auxerre coach didn't let
Mexès even think about leaving! LOL, he had threaten the club that if
they would sell Mexès and Cisse now he would do "this and that" :D

There was an article I read for many months ago, where scouts and managers commeted diff. teams and how they act when you are interested
in their players. Many including Moggi said Auxerre is really hard to negotiate with!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

I don't know what your sorces are!
but during this summer there was alot of talks that
Mexès will cost something aroud €3-6M... :confused:

The money wasn't the issue, the issue was that Auxerre coach didn't let
Mexès even think about leaving! LOL, he had threaten the club that if
they would sell Mexès and Cisse now he would do "this and that" :D

There was an article I read for many months ago, where scouts and managers commeted diff. teams and how they act when you are interested
in their players. Many including Moggi said Auxerre is really hard to negotiate with!
It's hard to believe he would only cost that much, even with a depressed market. Also, lets not forget the player's wages.

Does anyone know how long Mexes' contract with Auxerre runs to?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
yeah pretty much esteban.

so will he be our offensive midfielder then? whats he like? whats he good at? strong points? weak points?
strong points

1. left attacking midfielder
2. left footer
3. good dribbler
4. fast
5. tall
6. young

weak points

1. doesn't score a lot
2. inconsistent
3. injury prone
4. no italian league experience

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
why I'm not surprise to see " injury prone" and "inconsistent" in the list... hummm... lets see... oh yes!!! that describes the hole attacking playesr that we have :fero:
Why do we keep looking fo players with this weakness???

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Let me get this straight, is Kapo an attacking mid, a winger, or a forward? I'd hate to think that he's a striker because one goal in 21 games just isn't good enough. I like the idea of having a skillful, pacey, left-footer running at defenders for us, but injury prone and inconsistent isn't what we need. Maybe he'll help in our quest for Mexes...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well that's a good thing, as is the fact that he's free, but we can do better imo. Perhaps Moggi is going to use him as bait for a defender or maybe Gilardino. We'll just have to wait and see.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

from what i got he is sayin that since astology is bullshit he is hoping that your predictions injury inconsistency wont be true either
I hope so too. Juve have enough of players like that. :down:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Its a good deal. We get him for free. And now we finally have a natural born left midfielder.

Im know we have Neddy, but he is not a lefty.
We lost Davids, and now we only have Appiah who is not good, and who is not left footed.

Signing Kapo for free is great, he can also play as an central att. mid, and im sure with lippis tactic he would get a free role.

And if someone in this forum newer heard of Kapo, then they obviosly dont know anything about talents or the french national team (even though he is a reserve :D).

But then again, this is rumours. Remember, we also signed Lucio ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I agree, we havent had anyone operate properly on the left since... since... damn, I cant even remember, but I think it was Di Livio...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)