Kaio Jorge (9 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
By loaning him to some Serie-A team you always risk him getting no minutes cause some old geezer plays instead of him, and he needs minutes more than anything.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
By loaning him to some Serie-A team you always risk him getting no minutes cause some old geezer plays instead of him, and he needs minutes more than anything.
Meh If Serie A is as bad as it is I can only imagine the shitty football he’ll be playing in Serie C against the original jabronis. Great experience! :baus:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I still just don't get it. If at 21 he's not good enough to get into the first team at Hellas Verona then he's not Juve Material.

Better to take that 'risk' via a loan and find out how good they are at the expense of a Serie A minnow rather than our own, like happened with Miretti and Soulé last year.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I still just don't get it. If at 21 he's not good enough to get into the first team at Hellas Verona then he's not Juve Material.
Bingo. Stop making sense.

Maybe you should apply to work at Jj. We need better decision makers.

- - - Updated - - -

How is discussing Serie C a possibility here while he has Brazilian Serie A and Copa Libertadores experience?
Because Jj

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

A rupture of the patellar tendon is a really bad injury and I'm sure Kaio Jorge had to make sacrifices to get back to his former level. But the reality is people with normal jobs get injured too. They also undergo surgery, they also have to rehab. They just don't get paid over 1M Euros to do so. All these social media posts lamenting the fate of high profile professional athletes are ridiculous.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Better to take that 'risk' via a loan and find out how good they are at the expense of a Serie A minnow rather than our own, like happened with Miretti and Soulé last year.
That strikeforce needs something fresh. We need someone who can control the ball and really help to link that midfield to attack. Vlahovic and Milik ain't gonna do that as we saw last season. We also saw Moise and Kaio combine well in that meaningless friendly. To me, he looks motivated and matured, and he can bring something we just don't have.

I also don't see any harm keeping him, especially as there will always be either one or two strikers unavailable.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That strikeforce needs something fresh. We need someone who can control the ball and really help to link that midfield to attack. Vlahovic and Milik ain't gonna do that as we saw last season. We also saw Moise and Kaio combine well in that meaningless friendly. To me, he looks motivated and matured, and he can bring something we just don't have.

I also don't see any harm keeping him, especially as there will always be either one or two strikers unavailable.
JMedical likes this.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
on loan sure, as long as they guarantee playing time.

Id rather him stay and they sell/loan Milik or Kean. If those two are here it would make more sense for Kaio to go get minutes somewhere else. He needs to play.
That should be a loan clause

Like have atleast 10 starts by December, if not we reserve the right to bring him back.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
on loan sure, as long as they guarantee playing time.

Id rather him stay and they sell/loan Milik or Kean. If those two are here it would make more sense for Kaio to go get minutes somewhere else. He needs to play.
milik for me, his 2nd half of the season was way below par. at least kean scored regularly while both played like shit

as for kaio, his physical state is a huge question mark. i think serie c is being discussed because at next gen the club still has control over his preparation and he can be reintegrated to the 1st squad any time. i see it as pure convenience, zero disrespect to kaio. this injury is really a bitch. i think he also agrees that getting back to full fitness is more of a priority than finding a serie a club that better fits his pedigree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)